Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 27th, 2009, 05:36 AM
Admiral

Default Feb 7th, 2010 Miami Departure Cruise Alert !!!!!

based upon the New Orleans Saints incredible comeback performance against the Miami Dolphins this past Sunday, if you are departing on a cruise leaving Miami on Super Bowl Sunday, if the Saints are in the Super Bowl for the first time, you are in store for one heck of an early Mardi Gras party , if they are not in the Super Bowl, you might want to console any fellow cruiser from the state of Louisiana

I was on the Celebrity Century on a Jazz cruise this past Super Bowl and it was alot of fun, so I can just imagine what it would be like to be on a cruise and from Louisiana if the Saints are playing

how is your hometown football team doing so far this season and if your team makes it to the Super Bowl would you rather be at the game or onboard a cruise ship
Sponsored Links
Old October 27th, 2009, 11:46 PM
Admiral

Venice,,

There is NO danger of our hometown team being in the Superbowl any time soon,,,as we are from the Detroit area,,,

Don't even talk to me about baseball either,,,

So I will have to root for my next favorite team,,,Miami Dolphins,,,so like I said,,,no danger,,,

I don't know if it's me bringing these teams all their bad luck,,,but if it is,,,I promise to NOT root for the Saints,,,

"Attitude is determined by latitude"

Geoff Peterson for President.
Old October 28th, 2009, 05:58 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Not sure how the Patriots are doing this year but give me the cruise ship anytime!!

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old October 28th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Admiral

Nothing to worry about here. The Atlanta Falcons don't do Super Bowls.
Guess I'll be on the cruise.
58 Carnival: Mardi Gras, Ecstasy X2, Fascination X6, Celebration, Elation X5, Glory X5, Fantasy X4, Valor, Holiday X3, Imagination, Liberty, Spirit X2, Freedom, Destiny X2, Splendor X2, Dream X2, Conquest, Legend X3, Victory, Sensation, Paradise, Inspiration, Magic X3, Triumph X2, Miracle X2, Breeze, Sunshine X3
7 Norwegian: Sky, Jewel, Dawn, Epic, Pearl, Breakaway, Getaway
8 Windjammer: S/V Legacy X3, S/V Polynesia, S/V Caledonia, S/V Diamant, S/V Sagitta X2
HAL Statendam
Old October 28th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Admiral

I trust that anyone who booked a cruise leaving out of the MIA/FLL area for that weekend knew there was a Super Bowl and was able to find affordable airfare and hotel space

leaving MIA/FLL is much easier and lower air fares
Old October 28th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Admiral

Nothing to worry about here either, the KC Chiefs - well, I really don't want to talk about 'em - so give me a cruise anytime!!!