CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   BOOK NOW - Our CruiseMates Group Cruise on Allure of the Seas- U might cruise free (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/371425-book-now-our-cruisemates-group-cruise-allure-seas-u-might-cruise-free.html)

Kuki February 3rd, 2010 04:43 PM

BOOK NOW - Our CruiseMates Group Cruise on Allure of the Seas- U might cruise free

Cruisemates Cruise, Allure of the Seas January 23rd, 2011.

Prices are in link above - also be sure to look at the special offers:

Specials:
  • $100 per cabin onboard credit!
  • Complimentary cocktail party!
  • Free tote bags!
Free Cabin Contest

This group includes a free cabin to be given away in a drawing! Everyone booked is automatically entered. The prize value is one balcony cabin guarantee.

If you win, you get your cruise for free!

If you booked an inside cabin, you get a free balcony cabin instead (and a refund on your booking). If you booked a suite, you get the cash value of the prize cabin!

Mike M February 3rd, 2010 06:12 PM

Kuki:

Sounds like my chance to experience the "mega ship". However it is too close to the Get Lei'd cruise. I don't think I would have the strength or the money to "Get Lei'd" if I also took this one. :(

Take care,
Mike

Kuki February 3rd, 2010 06:29 PM

Mike,

Ya, you're right. They are quite close together. I figure I'm going to be able to save some air fares because from the CM Matt Sigel cruise I'll come to my Arizona hideaway, then easier to get to Florida for Allure, and a hop skip and jump over to LA to Get Lei'd.

Allure didn't actually have much "allure" for me, but I've been convinced I should try one of these HUGE SUCKERS once :) ... and because it's a CruiseMates Group Cruise I know I'll enjoy it, no matter what.

Snoozeman February 3rd, 2010 06:34 PM

I can't do both Hawaii and this as well. Dates better for me on this, but I'm guessing the DW will prefer Hawaii.

Kuki February 3rd, 2010 06:40 PM

We kind of assumed not many would be able to do both Allure and Get Lei'd. But the Allure offering is for those who can't take the 14 days to come to Hawaii.... (though they should because it's going to be a two week BLAST) :D

Manuel February 4th, 2010 12:39 PM

I am seriously considering this offer. It sure seems like a great deal.

TM

MaryLou February 12th, 2010 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuki (Post 1271768)
Mike,

Allure didn't actually have much "allure" for me, but I've been convinced I should try one of these HUGE SUCKERS once :) ... and because it's a CruiseMates Group Cruise I know I'll enjoy it, no matter what.

Kuki: I think you are going to be pleasantly surprised! Gary & I both LOVED the neighborhood concept on Oasis. Not once did we feel like we had over 5000 passengers onboard with us. Royal Caribbean really outdid themselves with this ship. To date, Oasis is my favorite ship. We loved it so much that we booked Allure for 9/2011 while we were onboard Oasis.

Paul Motter February 12th, 2010 06:45 PM

Hi Mary Lou - GREAT to see you!

Kuki - so far everyone who goes on Oasis comes back saying "um, this is a really great ship you guys."

It really is a "you have to see it to believe it" kind of thing. It is a masterpiece of engineering, just jaw-dropping in what they could do.

MaryLou February 12th, 2010 07:00 PM

Thanks, Paul! I totally agree with you. Oasis/Allure are a "must see". Words do not do it justice.

Kuki February 12th, 2010 08:09 PM

ML and Paul,

No doubt about it, that's certainly been the same reaction I've been hearing from anyone who's sailed her.

I wasn't worrying about crowding, as that fear had been put to bed by all the reviews of Oasis I'd read.

I'm not a fan of Freedom and Voyager Class because I got a real "malls of america" feeling on them. But this new class does seem to set a different tone from those.

With a CruiseMates group onboard I can't imagine I'm going to do anything other than have a BRILLIANT time.

MaryLou February 13th, 2010 10:53 AM

Kuki:
I know what you mean about the "Mall of America" feel.....but, Central Park and the Boardwalk give this ship a much different feel from the Voyager class (I think). I do have to say there were many times I forgot I was on a ship (that could be either good or bad).

LGriggs548 February 14th, 2010 05:26 AM

I would love to give this a try, especially with the CM gang, but--with the Chef Matt and the Get Lei'd, I'm afraid the old purse strings would pop! Will sure keep it in mind for future planning though:D

Kuki February 14th, 2010 10:48 AM

Linda,

You are such a great CruiseMates group cruise trooper!! And your prescence always adds to the fun.

It's unfortunate that these particular group cruises got lumped together in such a short time frame, but the deal on Allure just popped up with prices too good to pass on. That.. plus it's been awhile since we had some regular 7 day Caribbean cruises.

We've been spoiled lately doing longer cruises, but we felt we needed to open the opportunity to do a CM group to those who can't get away on the longer ones.

candymaker February 14th, 2010 01:46 PM

The timing is great for this one for me but I like longer cruises so would have to find another 7 day before this, but I am considering either this one or the lets get leid 5.0 for my cruise for 2011.

You guys are making my selection very hard.

Grant

Phyllbo February 22nd, 2010 04:15 PM

I think I just might be able to pursuade Jake to try this one with me. Not sure yet, but it's tempting.

Phyll

Paul Motter February 22nd, 2010 04:18 PM

We certainly hope you make it. You can always book back to back 0 the ship alternates itineraries with the western Caribbean.

Kuki February 22nd, 2010 05:24 PM

Hey Phyll! It would be GREAT to get you and Jake onboard, and cruise together again. Just bat your eyes at him. I know who won't be able to refuse... and if he does, use a real a bat ;)

Manuel April 30th, 2010 10:53 PM

I got off the Oasis a few days ago and my DW and as well as our friends who sailed with us loved our cruise. I had the pleasure of meeting ready2togonow who was also on our Oasis cruise, and I would like the opportunity to meet other cruisemates.
We are are still post cruise vacationing. We stayed a fews in Pompano beach and now we are in Augusta, Ga. . When we get back home on monday we will try to see if we can swing thw Allure cruise.

TM