CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Good Morning Saturday! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/371861-good-morning-saturday.html)

rollerdonna February 20th, 2010 07:58 AM

Good Morning Saturday!

Good Morning Mates, and Happy Saturday to all!
It's another dull day hovering at 0C or 32F, and I see flurries beginning to fall.
It will probably turn to rain though, since it is so mild.

We are planning on playing tourist today, and discovering another small city we have not yet visited, Antigonish, which is about 45 mins. away.

Tonight it is Trivia Night at the pub, and we always look forward to that, and it will be a break from All Olympics, all the time!

Have a good one!

donna

ToddDH February 20th, 2010 08:22 AM

Good morning RollerDonna and all of our other CruiseMates!

It's a beautiful if chilly dawn here in upper East Tenneessee with the current temp being around 27 F. It's due to warm up into the mid forties.

Nothing on the agenda this weekend save a little shopping and a stop at the Animal Adoption Center.

Hope everyone has an absolutely wonderful weekend.

Todd

skymaster February 20th, 2010 08:47 AM

G'Morning Mates. Well, supposed to be a beautiful weekend here in Central Florida, before another cold front makes us shiver next week.
Just found another "perk" of being retired. Noticed a GREAT price on Carnival Miracle, so I just BOOKED IT! Didn't have to call my boss, (except the lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) to ask for time off), and don't have to worry about my job getting done while I'm away. Just wish I had some money to pay for the cruise. :shock: Wish all my "Mates" could come along and join us. I know a lot of you are sick of the cold and snow, so this cruise should be just the ticket. Come on along!

Ken
"SKY"

beenie weenie February 20th, 2010 09:04 AM

Good Morning CruiseMates!
Today is overcast but a nice warm 34 degrees. For some reason it looks like we got about 2 inches of snow overnight that we were not expecting. Not sure what's going to happen with the previous forecast. It looks like we'll either get some rain if the temps stay above freezing or a lot of snow if they don't, it seems we are right on the line.

One of the neighbors dogs ran past the motion detector about 5:30 a.m. and set off the chime, then the cat started being obnoxious so I gave her breakfast and went back to bed, then d/s woke up, so I gave up on sleep and got out of bed.

I am still waiting for d/d to wake up. Then we need to head to Danville to get the oil changed in our vehicles. Balance and rotate all of our tires as well. My truck could really use that right now.

D/H is in the shower, d/s is watching some funny you tube lego skit videos on his computer, and the bird is still trying to find a way to escape from her cage. I just poured my second cup of coffee and still think I could use about 3 more hours of sleep LOL. Someone's going to have to make breakfast, I wonder who? :rolleyes:

Well not exactly earth shattering status reports, it's life in the dull lane, but we like it that way. Hope you all have a great Saturday filled with good stuff!

Lakers Fan February 20th, 2010 09:32 AM

Saturday

A good saturday to all .Its 36 and sunny but snow is expected on Tuesday .Counting the days till spring and my next vacation .I can't wait .

Kuki February 20th, 2010 10:37 AM

Good Morning cruisemates! Clouds are moving into "the valley" this morning. The air is still, and it feels like a lovely morning from my patio perch. However they are calling for rain later in the day, with highs of 64. Now we have to wait to see if they are accurate or not:D

More friends are in town, so yet another golf game scheduled for today with some I haven't yet golfed with. Then out for dinner tonight with others who are heading home tomorrow.

A new batch of friends arrives Monday, and we start all over again. rofl

dezertcruzer February 20th, 2010 11:06 AM

I join Kuki in greeting you this morning from the Valley of the Sun. We're down from this past week's high of 78 to closer to 60 today. Brrr! Nothing exciting on the table for today for us. Jose has to work and I have laundry to do and bills to pay. Yuk!

We've been looking at a couple of cruises and we'd like to book something soon, but I work for a window manufacturing company and the downturn in construction has really hit this household's economy hard! Maybe we'll scrape up enough for a deposit and book something for 2011 and at least have something to look forward to!

Have a great Saturday Cruise Mates!

Manuel February 20th, 2010 01:34 PM

It's afternoon now, and we are having a sunny weekend with temps in the forties. All the snow is melting but another batch is on the way.

Enjoy the weekend mates.

TM

tluanga February 20th, 2010 01:46 PM

Good morning rollerdonna
Well rather good evening :)
The sun is shinning, the clouds are clearing. What a day!!! Hope to get back to work soon as soon as possible.

CruisinK n J February 20th, 2010 03:04 PM

Good Morning Saturday

Good afternoon to everyone. As Donna says, it's a gray day. No snow flurries here, but we did have some rain last night with more on the way.

Keith went off to see his buddies at the little airport. I just finished cleaning the family room. Had to give up on the vaacuming. I can barely push the cleaner and it stinks like everything. Will have to let my DH take a look at it when he gets home.

My head is splitting and I'm still hacking. I've put off calling the doctor, but it looks like Monday will be the day. I've had this cough for three weeks now; that's enough.

I will make beef stew later today. Have a good weekend!

Judy