CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Monday Morning and a New Week! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/372716-monday-morning-new-week.html)

rollerdonna March 22nd, 2010 07:21 AM

Monday Morning and a New Week!

Morning Mates,
It's dull and gray, 1C and showers are in the forecast today, but I guess we need some rain to turn things green once again. We've been spoiled by 3 weeks of sunshine, but this week looks like rain and cold temps all week. :(

It's back to the regular schedule this week, lunch hours and after school and I am glad to have the routine back!

Hope everyone has a good start to their week....

donna

ToddDH March 22nd, 2010 08:51 AM

Good morning R/D and all who follow.

This morning is a typical "Monday morning," kinda' a yucky and raw. It rained last night and this morning is damp and cool with a current temp of 42 F.

Sounds as if, Beenie Weenie, you had a marvelous time in Chicago. I love eating that crab but it'd be a very very cold day in July indeed, before you'd ever get me to sail the Bering Sea during winter in anything smaller than the Queen Mary or better yet, a submarine down where the water's quiet.

Nothing on today's agenda that I can think of other than taking Fran shopping later on.

Wishing everyone a pleasant "back-to-work" day (as if that's even possible :roll:) and of course prayers and blessings continue.

Todd

Aerogirl March 22nd, 2010 09:06 AM

Sunny and a little warmer here today, I believe in the low 50's. Leaving for Orlando on Friday for week of fun with that crazy old mouse. Need to run out and pick a few things up and then start looking to see what I need to pack.
Hope all is well with everyone. Have a great day!

Luanne Russo March 22nd, 2010 09:20 AM

Good morning everyone from the great state of Texas. It is sunny and suppose to warm up. We had cold temps this weekend after rain and storms on Friday.

I have had a few bad days, but feel better this morning.

Carpet man is coming this morning, as well as the lawn man.

I hope all of you have a good day.

Luanne

beenie weenie March 22nd, 2010 09:20 AM

Good Morning CruiseMates,
I am so beat today. I wish I could go back to bed for another 10 hours or so LOL. Oh well, no rest for the wicked I guess.

I did have a great time yesterday. Everything went smooth and easy, no traffic issues, no problems getting in and out of the Convention Center. Just easy.

Today is much more mundane. Lots of stuff to do, none of it fun at all. Just work, work, work. The usual! I think I need a couple more cups of coffee. Then the blood might might start flowing to my brain again.

Hope you all have a great day. I'm off to the salt mine. Take care!

Trip March 22nd, 2010 09:27 AM

Hi Kids,
After a few days of glorious warm weather, we are back to 2 days of rain.....drat!

I will trade any of your days for mine...I have a 3 hour dentist appt for root canals...oy! So, that means I will be like a limp dishrag tonight,and I don't have to make supper..I may have to drink my supper;(

Make it a good one!

Cruznut2 March 22nd, 2010 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 1281594)
Hi Kids,
After a few days of glorious warm weather, we are back to 2 days of rain.....drat!

I will trade any of your days for mine...I have a 3 hour dentist appt for root canals...oy! So, that means I will be like a limp dishrag tonight,and I don't have to make supper..I
Quote:

may have to drink my supper;(

Make it a good one!

Wasted away again in Margaritaville............:D

Laura

Kuki March 22nd, 2010 10:41 AM

Good Morning cruisemates! Another superb weather day is forming in Scottsdale. Just more clear blue skies and temps heading into the 80s this afternoon.

More friends from home visiting this week, so a golf game and dinner out is once again the plan for the day.

A week from Friday is my "go home date", and I have to admit other than seeing Mrs. Kuki again, I'm not looking forward to it. It's going to be alot of work getting caught up on all the issues I "stored away" for the winter.

LisaK March 22nd, 2010 11:10 AM

Good morning mates, after having a taste of spring its back to reality in Massachusetts, its cool, dreary and supposed to rain, yipee.
Donna, how was your concert?

CruisinK n J March 22nd, 2010 12:19 PM

Monday Morning and a New Week

Good morning from sunny Southern California. Another balmy day has started. Buddy, can you catch a wave?:D

Not much planned here. Keith is getting ready to go to the gym. I look forward to Dancing with the Stars tonight. Haven't heard of a lot of the new candidates, but that's okay. There's probably somebody in the crowd who's got lots of dancing talent.

Have a terrific day!

Judy

rollerdonna March 22nd, 2010 03:53 PM

LisaK, my concert was fantastic! I reviewed in the Saturday Morning thread if you want to check it out...

donna

Lakers Fan March 22nd, 2010 07:34 PM

Good evening from cold and rainy NY