Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 22nd, 2010, 08:21 AM
Admiral

Default Monday Morning and a New Week!

Morning Mates,
It's dull and gray, 1C and showers are in the forecast today, but I guess we need some rain to turn things green once again. We've been spoiled by 3 weeks of sunshine, but this week looks like rain and cold temps all week.

It's back to the regular schedule this week, lunch hours and after school and I am glad to have the routine back!

Hope everyone has a good start to their week....

donna
Old March 22nd, 2010, 09:51 AM
Admiral

Good morning R/D and all who follow.

This morning is a typical "Monday morning," kinda' a yucky and raw. It rained last night and this morning is damp and cool with a current temp of 42 F.

Sounds as if, Beenie Weenie, you had a marvelous time in Chicago. I love eating that crab but it'd be a very very cold day in July indeed, before you'd ever get me to sail the Bering Sea during winter in anything smaller than the Queen Mary or better yet, a submarine down where the water's quiet.

Nothing on today's agenda that I can think of other than taking Fran shopping later on.

Wishing everyone a pleasant "back-to-work" day (as if that's even possible ) and of course prayers and blessings continue.

Todd
Old March 22nd, 2010, 10:06 AM
Admiral

Sunny and a little warmer here today, I believe in the low 50's. Leaving for Orlando on Friday for week of fun with that crazy old mouse. Need to run out and pick a few things up and then start looking to see what I need to pack.
Hope all is well with everyone. Have a great day!

Need some cruise help?
Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014
Old March 22nd, 2010, 10:20 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good morning everyone from the great state of Texas. It is sunny and suppose to warm up. We had cold temps this weekend after rain and storms on Friday.

I have had a few bad days, but feel better this morning.

Carpet man is coming this morning, as well as the lawn man.

I hope all of you have a good day.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old March 22nd, 2010, 10:20 AM
Admiral

Good Morning CruiseMates,
I am so beat today. I wish I could go back to bed for another 10 hours or so . Oh well, no rest for the wicked I guess.

I did have a great time yesterday. Everything went smooth and easy, no traffic issues, no problems getting in and out of the Convention Center. Just easy.

Today is much more mundane. Lots of stuff to do, none of it fun at all. Just work, work, work. The usual! I think I need a couple more cups of coffee. Then the blood might might start flowing to my brain again.

Hope you all have a great day. I'm off to the salt mine. Take care!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old March 22nd, 2010, 10:27 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
After a few days of glorious warm weather, we are back to 2 days of rain.....drat!

I will trade any of your days for mine...I have a 3 hour dentist appt for root canals...oy! So, that means I will be like a limp dishrag tonight,and I don't have to make supper..I may have to drink my supper;(

Make it a good one!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old March 22nd, 2010, 11:37 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Hi Kids,
After a few days of glorious warm weather, we are back to 2 days of rain.....drat!

I will trade any of your days for mine...I have a 3 hour dentist appt for root canals...oy! So, that means I will be like a limp dishrag tonight,and I don't have to make supper..I
Quote:
may have to drink my supper;(

Make it a good one!
Wasted away again in Margaritaville............

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old March 22nd, 2010, 11:41 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Another superb weather day is forming in Scottsdale. Just more clear blue skies and temps heading into the 80s this afternoon.

More friends from home visiting this week, so a golf game and dinner out is once again the plan for the day.

A week from Friday is my "go home date", and I have to admit other than seeing Mrs. Kuki again, I'm not looking forward to it. It's going to be alot of work getting caught up on all the issues I "stored away" for the winter.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 12:10 PM
Admiral

Good morning mates, after having a taste of spring its back to reality in Massachusetts, its cool, dreary and supposed to rain, yipee.
Donna, how was your concert?
Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:19 PM
Admiral

Default Monday Morning and a New Week

Good morning from sunny Southern California. Another balmy day has started. Buddy, can you catch a wave?

Not much planned here. Keith is getting ready to go to the gym. I look forward to Dancing with the Stars tonight. Haven't heard of a lot of the new candidates, but that's okay. There's probably somebody in the crowd who's got lots of dancing talent.

Have a terrific day!

Judy
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:53 PM
Admiral

LisaK, my concert was fantastic! I reviewed in the Saturday Morning thread if you want to check it out...

donna
Old March 22nd, 2010, 08:34 PM
Admiral

Good evening from cold and rainy NY