Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 24th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default TV is More Important to Your Cruise Experience Than You Know

Cruisemates Blog Television Is an Important Part of Your Cruise Experience, Even If You Don?t Know It – Kuki

That's the topic of my blog this week. Click on the link above for new developments on cruise ship TV, and feel free to post your comments on the blog.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Sponsored Links
Old March 24th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Admiral

Kuki, I totally agree that having a television in your cabin is very import. Several years ago, while we were on a cruise to Alaska, I happened to catch the news on television and happened to hear, our former mayor, Meyera Oberndorf, talk about Hurricane Isabel, which happened to hit the Tidewater area of Virginia. I had no idea that there was a hurricane back home! One couple, who sat at our table, after hearing from us about the hurricane, said that we could stay at there home in Vancouver, B.C. as long as we needed to if we couldn't fly back home. Thank G-d, when we arrived back home, the power had been restored within an hour of our arrival, but I had to throw out all of the food in the refrigerator and freezer. This was just a small price to pay for our home which suffered no damage from the hurricane!