Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 29th, 2010, 12:24 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Default NCL Epic - Convince me for the CM group cruise on 10/30!

OK guys....besides getting to sail with Kuki & Geela and Mike and Betty and Linda & Clemson Guy (and all the other fun CM's)......sell me on the Epic. If I do this, I will be doing one of those studio cabins with the exclusive lounge and only 100 sq feet. Also, how does this freestyle dining work? Do I have to make ressies or can you walk up????????? So many decisions!!!! And, sell me on NCL!
Sponsored Links
Old March 29th, 2010, 02:24 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Lisa..
All I can say is read my Blog Wed. morning. I wrote it tonight, and it should help "twist your arm".

I've fallen for Freestyle, as many people have... and that's one reason all the other cruise lines are trying to emulate it.

Epic will have 21 different restaurants onboard. One night can be the traditional dining room, one night chinese, one night Brazilain, one night Italian, one night La Bistro, one night Teppanyaki, one night.... oops we're gonna run out of nights

The entertainment on this ship is going to set a new standard for cruise ship entertainment, let alone the entertainment provided by the CruiseMates gang
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old March 31st, 2010, 10:39 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/