Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 9th, 2010, 05:49 AM
Admiral

Default Friday and another lead up to the weekend

Well sportsfans, another getaway day is here and a Spring weekend is almost here.

Not much on our agenda today save for having my ears lowered and taking Fran to be coiffed.

Today is our Anniversary and I 'reckon that means we'll be heading out somewhere for supper this evening.

I'm hoping that I'll get my lawn tractor back this afternoon. The yard quickly turns into a jungle within a week at this time of year. If it doesn't come soon, I guess I'll have to resort to a scythe.

Hope evryone has a marvelous Friday and that your plans for an even better weekend go like clockwork.

Prayers for those on the List of course continued accompanied by the daily prayer for Blessings upon all.

Todd

Last edited by ToddDH; April 9th, 2010 at 06:02 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old April 9th, 2010, 07:26 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to rayb Send a message via Skype™ to rayb
Default c

Happy Anniversary Todd and Fran.

Cruising on Ruby Princess: September 22, 2015. 10 Days, From New York to Quebec City. My 98th Cruise!
Old April 9th, 2010, 07:32 AM
Admiral

Good morning, my friends!

Happy anniversary Todd and Fran. May it be a special day, just as you as special to us!

Well, the suitcases are locked and we're waiting on our DS, DIL, and PGB. As soon as they get here, we are off to the airport! I was only a little excited last night. I woke up at 3:00 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. I finally gave up and got out of bed at 4:00, and took my time with my morning rituals.

I wish everyone were coming with me! It is sure to be a grand time!

Have a good weekend!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old April 9th, 2010, 07:36 AM
Admiral

Happy Anniversary Todd & Fran. You probably don't have as many years on you as Ray & Helen, but they should give you something to aim for!
I hope you both have a lovely day and a nice dinner out to celebrate...

Meanwhile, here in Pictou County, the sun is out, but it forgot to bring the heat with it...it's presently 3C, feels like 0. Possible showers later so things can continue to green....
Work today, and no plans tonight, so maybe I will rent a movie and settle in for a quiet evening.
Lookin' forward to the weekend, and working in the garden!

donna
Old April 9th, 2010, 07:50 AM
Admiral

Good Morning CruiseMates!
Nice to see everyone up all bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning and I'd like to join all of you and wish Todd and his lovely bride Fran a very Happy Anniversary!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old April 9th, 2010, 08:14 AM
Captain

I want to also add my Happy Anniversary to Todd & his bride. Hope you have a wonderful day in Tenn.
Sun is up here but it is very cool outside. D/H had frost on the truck windshield this AM so that means our temps really went down last night.
My Mom is doing fine just looks like the devil with all the bruising from her fall. Now if I could only get my D/D well. She is still fighting the alergic reaction from something, we have no idea what, and last evening she began to have pains in her chest. We finally convinced her to make another trip to the ER where they could find nothing wrong. They came to the conclusion that the steriods she is taking for the reaction are the cause of the pain. She is feeling better today but still not 100%. Our ER is a joke here so if she is still having the pain today I am going to physically pick her up and take her to Ashland, Ky where they have a much better hospital. Just hope she is finally in recover mode today.
Prayers for the coal miners & their families in WVa. It has been a long week for all of them with still no closure. Just praying that the 4 that are still missing were able to get to the safe area and are found alive.
Everyone have a good day and prayers continue for all in need.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old April 9th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Admiral

Good morning from rainy but warm NY
Old April 9th, 2010, 10:10 AM
Admiral

Good morning all,
Finally have some sun on these parts and I can’t tell you how good it feels. Maybe now I’ll snap out of my coma!! I believe we had some frost here last night so I need to check on my roses that I uncovered last week. My son had finally saved enough money to purchase his I -Touch he’s been wanting for so long so I will be taking him to the store shortly.

Mike…you made me laugh yesterday with your bird comment, I know exactly what your talking about. I’ve had that problem in the past. I have a woodpecker that loves the tree next door and he pecks away for hours. That’s about it for me. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Todd, Happy Anniversary to you and Fran!! God Bless you both.

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

Need some cruise help?

Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014
Old April 9th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Familiar Face

Beautiful Friday morning here in NC. Little cooler which is not bad for this time of year. SO ready for the weekend. It should be better than last weekend. D/d seems better everyday and g/d seems to have moved on with her school work and friends. Wish all a happy weekend and for those who are traveling be safe and enjoy your cruise.
Kathy
Old April 9th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone and a Happy Anniversary to Todd and Fran.

It's a beautiful, but cool, day here in the land of 10,000,000 Tree Buds. We had a little frost last night so I hope it doesn't hurt them. I doubt it.

Betty has a bit of a problem today. She went to the doc yesterday because she's not been feeling well. Her white count was high and she has a bit of a fever so the doc gave her Cipro. She is allergic to any penicillin derivative or sulfa drug so he "thought" she'd be OK. Well, eight hours after her first pill she broke out in a rash. Nothing like the Lizard Woman she was for our Baltic trip but luckily it erupted before she'd had a good dose in her system. So now we'll see what he comes up with.

I will be off to my Sister-in-law's 50th birthday party today and won't be back til Sunday so I hope everyone has a good Friday and a wonderful weekend.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old April 9th, 2010, 11:05 AM
Admiral

Default Friday and another Lead up to the Weekend

Good morning, everone! It's a beautiful morning although about ten degrees cooler today. The weather mavens still insist that it will rain this weekend.

Happy anniversary, Todd and Fran!

Bon Voyage, Darlene!

Judy
Old April 9th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates!

Happy Anniiversary wishes to Todd & Fran

We got hit with a spring snow storm yesterday afternoon, just in time for rush hour. Luckily I don't rush anywhere anymore, so I was safe at home. Mrs. Kuki made it home just before the major part of the storm hit. Tons of accidents and because of the heavy wet snow many parts of the city lost power.. we escaped that as well.

Today we may hit 40 degrees. I have to go out to an appointment for some blood work. Hopefully it won't be blood letting or leeching

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/