CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   American Idol predictions (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/373388-american-idol-predictions.html)

Lakers Fan April 21st, 2010 10:21 AM

American Idol predictions

Winner:Chrystal

Runner Up-Lee

thecruisequeen April 21st, 2010 02:08 PM

Henry you might just have it right.

She was in the local paper the other day and they are predicting she will win it.

Of course who has the most fans?

I think Tim and Aaron have all the teens and tweens girls calling in each week.

Tonite is Idol gives back I don't think anybody will go home tonite.

:p

katlady April 21st, 2010 03:31 PM

I predict most people will stop watching the show once Simon leaves.;)

Mike M April 21st, 2010 03:50 PM

I haven't watched American Idol since the gray haired guy won. I heard that ratings are way down from last year, even with Ellen coming on board.

Take care,
Mike

skymaster April 21st, 2010 04:51 PM

I quit watching because I simply don't think there's any talent there anymore. They all sound pretty much the same to me, with the usual "vocal gymnastics" for every song, regardless of what kind of a song it is. No variety at all IMO. They can sing opera, or hip-hop and it still sounds the same.

"SKY"

anniegb April 21st, 2010 04:55 PM

American Idol Predictions

I wonder what odds you would get on only 1 more season after Simon Cowell leaves.

Chuck Palm April 21st, 2010 08:28 PM

If if goes as it has in the past, Chrystal will come in second place because the best singer is always first runner up.

lol

Lakers Fan April 21st, 2010 10:20 PM

Not always

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck Palm (Post 1287797)
If if goes as it has in the past, Chrystal will come in second place because the best singer is always first runner up.

lol

Jason Guarini was terrible in season 1

Lakers Fan April 21st, 2010 10:21 PM

Simon

Quote:

Originally Posted by anniegb (Post 1287770)
I wonder what odds you would get on only 1 more season after Simon Cowell leaves.

My prediction is that Randy will leave as well as Simon

skymaster April 22nd, 2010 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry43 (Post 1287824)
My prediction is that Randy will leave as well as Simon

Pardon the pun, but IMO they'll all jump off the "sinking ship". :rolleyes:

"SKY"

Lakers Fan April 22nd, 2010 09:41 AM

Randy Jackson's wife is a cousin of one of my closest friends .While my friend has never said that Randy is leaving AI ,I am reading between the lines and I am certain he will not be on AI next season .I would not be surprised if he winds up with Simon Cowell on the X Factor .

thecruisequeen April 22nd, 2010 10:25 AM

Bummer no Simon and maybe no Randy. No reason then to watch the show.

I'm going to miss Simon tell it like it is attitude. :(

And I would miss Randy "Yo Dog it was alittle pitchy for me"

Loved last nites performances by Black eye peas, Mary J and Alicia singing New York.

Aaron gets the boot!!

Talk on the street is that Adam Lambert last years runner up will take Simons place. I don't know if anyone can ever replace Simon. :rolleyes:

Lakers Fan April 22nd, 2010 11:38 AM

Talk on the street here is that Simon Fuller will take Cowells place. The Peas were great as always ,Mary J. Blige's rendition of Stairway was fantastic .I'm partial to Alicia Keys because she has a residence in my area and performs at a lot of fundraisers for charity . Simon makes the show what it is in my opinion .I read a biography of him written by his brother ,very interesting insight into what makes the man tick .