Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 30th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Admiral

Default Whoo Hoo Wednesday!

Morning Mates, it's already Wednesday. Looks like another dull, cool one here in Pictou County, although they're promising sun later..

We're heading out on another adventure today. We're going to explore the other side of Cape Breton and the Cabot Trail today. Long drive, but spectacular scenery! I promise to take pictures.

The cruise ships that come into Halifax and Sydney, especially the "Fall Colours" itineraries, have the Cabot Trail as part of their offered shore excursions. It is very popular, and for good reason!

Better get moving, or we'll never get out of here.....

donna
Old June 30th, 2010, 08:48 AM
Admiral

Good morning Rollerdonna and all who follow on this Wednesday aka "Hump Day." Nor rain here in upper East Tennessee in the forecast for the next ten days and the temps will again be climbing as the period progresses.

Sure hope you and James have a wonderful trip today RD and can't wait to see the pictures.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Wednesday and prayers continue for those on the list accompanied by a request for Blessings upon all!

Todd
Old June 30th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Admiral

Good morning from sunny and warm NY .A pleasant day is wished to all .
Todd:I hope your wife is feeling better ,belated birthday wishes
Old June 30th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Admiral

Good morning from our local Panera's. Another beautiful day here in WI.

Todd, my heart and prayers going out for Fran.

Donna, have a great day. I'm looking forward to your pictures. One of these days, I would love to visit in all those beautiful places.

Henry, I read your post yesterday about your friend who comes to walk with you. What a blessing to have a friend like that.

Have a good one everyone.
Phyll
Old June 30th, 2010, 12:03 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone:

I've been busy this morning. Did some trimming on the lawn until Mr. Unstable tripped over his own two feet and hacked my leg with the weed whacker.

I'm now debating if I need stitches or just see if the bleeding stops with the compression bandage. I think the bandage will work.

A friend is on her way over to help me with some planning on the kitchen. We've decided to put new kitchen cabinets in and we will redesign the whole kitchen and cabinet configuration. Our friend is an interior designer so it's nice to get free advice.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday and that everyone gets to feeling up to 100%.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old June 30th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Sun is shining. Yesterday we had severe thunderstorm warnings... which of course never materialized. Today is supposed to be sunny and in the 70s F , so it will probably snow.

Have mom errands to take care of this morning, and then hopefully hitting the links in the afternoon.

Also have to start thinking about what Mrs. Kuki is going to pack for me, as I leave for Venice and the shipyard Friday.
Cruisemates Blog Cruising On A 136 Year Old New Ship – Kuki
Old June 30th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Admiral

Default Whoo Hoo Wednesday

And a good overcast morning to you all.

In a few hours, we will shove off not for VeniceItaly, not Venice, Louisiana, not even Venice, CA, but San Diego. Today is our 37th wedding anniversary. I made dinner reservations at an excellent seafood restaurant right on the water. Actually, it's next to an aircraft carrier!

Judy
Old June 30th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Admiral

That aircraft carrier near where you'll be celebrating your 37th Anniversay Judy, is the USS Midway. She was the first carrier launched following the war. She is now open as a museum.

Congratulations to you both and may you have many more happy years together.

Prosit!

Todd and Fran
Old June 30th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Admiral

Happy anniversary Judy & Keith! Enjoy your dinner!

donna