Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 4th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Default Norwegian Epic vs Carnival Liberty?

Hi everyone!

First of all, I wish you all a very Happy Independence Day!

I posted this on another website but I'm hoping to get more feedback from my fellow cruisemates members!

I have to choose between a balcony on the Norwegian Epic going to Roatan, Costa Maya, and Cozumel OR an inside on the Carnival Liberty going to Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, San Juan, and St. Thomas.

I can get either one for the same price, same sail date.

I am a first-time cruiser and I am having a hard time deciding. Please help me choose!

Thank you,

Sponsored Links
Old July 4th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Trip

We have a Cruisemates group cruise, booked on the Epic, for Oct..30th and it shouls be a great cruise, witha great bunch....If you have been following Paul's blog, he just got off the Epic,and has had a truthful review all along the way...The food and entertainment is well above ohter lines, and for this alone, I am chomping at the bit...

I was on the Liberty last year, and although I do love the Eastern Itinerary, on this route, to be a beach lover, is a plus...Grand Turk, and Half Moon Cay are indeed slices of paradise, but one would have been enough for me. I was going to book the Liberty again, for the same date as the Epic, because for that one cruise, it had a diffeent itinerary, but when I was asked to Host the Epic cruise, I jumped on it.

I think for the adventure of trying this cutting edge, with new bells and whistles, I would give the Epic the advantage over the two...

Whatever ship, and time you select..have a ball..you will be pleased, this I know.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old July 4th, 2010, 01:53 PM

Epic! Hands down!

Read and post cruise reviews

carnival, compared, conquest, cruise, epic, jewl, liberty, ncl, norwegian, norweigen, pearl, reviews, valor, versus, vs