Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 22nd, 2010, 07:49 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default Thursday!

Hi Kids,
Less humidity today..phew...I am off for the echo today, and a few errands before the high heat comes in today. The stress test was breathy, and when they increased the incline, thankfully, I had reached my goal! Next week the Dr, to wrap it all up.

Yesterday we had a vendor come down from Montreal in an rv, to show us the spring season. While I was in there, the customer who painted me a miniature oil, that shoe painted a gift,spoke to my boss, about speaking to a boutique, on my behalf, to get my jewelry on Newbury St. This could take a while,so we shall see..Would be nice though

I hope evreybody is doing well...make it a good one.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Sponsored Links
Old July 22nd, 2010, 08:14 AM
Admiral

Good morning Trip and all who follow. Going to be yet another very warm and humid day here in upper East Tennessee.

Was running hither and yon yesterday and didn't get a chance to post. Looks like more of the same today as it's off for yet another medical appointment with our family physician.

Hope your MRI turns out well, Judy and that things are back under control for you Mike and that your tests Rollerdonna, reveal you're in the best of health. Likewise to any I've missed.

Guess I have to get the grass cut this afternoon. Just hope to get it done before it gets too hot.

Prayers and Blessings continue for all.

Todd
Old July 22nd, 2010, 08:16 AM
Admiral

Morning Trip, you beat me to it this morning, and to the delete threads too!
Happy to hear the news about your jewelry - you deserve a break!
Also, good luck with the test results. I too, am waiting for test results and the waiting is the hardest part!

Well the weather has really broken this time. It rained overnight and cooled off so much I actually had to get up and put covers back on the bed!
It is still raining lightly, and oh, so pleasantly cool in the house once again!

Today I will go to Aquafitness, then watch a movie I rented yesterday.
Tonight is the big Trivia Challenge, with teams and big prizes, can't wait!

Oh! good news is I have a job interview on Monday! Looks promising for this one, and it will be school-seasonal, so summers off! Wish me luck!

donna
Old July 22nd, 2010, 08:18 AM
Admiral

Good morning Trip and to others who will come along.

It certainly is a beautiful day with warm weather and low humidy.

Trip my DW loves to shop for jewelry and we would love to come across some of the items that you make.

Have a nice day mates.

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence of the Seas 12/29/2013 Top-notch!
Old July 22nd, 2010, 08:54 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Manuel, My Granddaughters boy friend will be helping me set up a web site, which will be another outlet...Thinking about a name now

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old July 22nd, 2010, 11:07 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates!

Triponese.com sounds good to me

Warmer weather moving into the area here, so we're looking forward to a nice day, and a beautiful weekend. Now, we'll see if that goofy looking weather guy is right.

Had to have my mother in for a Cat-scan early this morning, and am invited to a friend's club for golf this afternoon.

Mrs. Kuki's employers have invited us to a pool party this weekend. You have to be really rich to have a back yard swimming pool here, where summer lasts 29 hrs.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old July 22nd, 2010, 12:23 PM
Admiral

Default Thursday!

A super late good morning to you all. I slept in, and Keith developed a cold, so he slept in, too. Whoever scheduled my MRI told me that I would be tired afterward. Boy, I was draggin'! I took an hour's nap and went to bed. Donna's right; waiting for the results is hardest of all. For me, it's a week.

Since Keith is ailing, we will spend the day quietly. I hope everybody's tests come out with good news and that we all get well.

Judy
Old July 22nd, 2010, 02:53 PM
Admiral

Good afternoon!

Trip and RD, I know you both are anxious to hear the results of all the tests. I had a bunch of stuff done, and everything is good, except I have sleep apnea (joy). I went for the 2nd part of my sleepless sleep over and now I'm awaiting the medical supplier to contact me about my brand new machine!

Trip, that is great news about your jewelry! I'm excited that you're getting a web site, too!

Judy, I hope you and Keith get to feeling better, soon.

The temps are still very warm (hot) and humid here. We won't see a break until the end of October. There is a new system in the Caribbean, moving quickly toward the Gulf. I guess this one will make a bee line for the Texas coast. This will be 3 out of 3 for the year! I don't guess we will be able to escape the heat this year. Of course we've lived with it all our lives, so what's one more summer, huh?

Everyone have a good one!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old July 22nd, 2010, 03:38 PM
Admiral

Good Afternoon CruiseMates!

Well this will be a quickie because I have lots to do before I leave tomorrow morning for Canada....anyone want to know why I am going to Canada and not Detroit?

I am glad you asked lol! Well my Mother in law sat on the edge of her bed this morning and grabbed hold of her walker and actually stood on her own two feet and took a couple of steps. So they have released her from the hospital and at this moment she is in an ambulance and she's being transported back to Canada to an inpatient rehab facility in her own home town.

I am so happy and excited. One Doctor actually made the mistake of telling my Mother in law that she would not recover the ability to walk and basically the surgery would simply keep her from getting worse. Well thank the Lord, no one listened to that nonsense.

So anyhow I am all smiles and I am waiting to see her feats with my own two eyes tomorrow.

Take care and have a great weekend everyone!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old July 22nd, 2010, 08:51 PM
Admiral

Good Evening all from hot and steamy NY

Manuel: I hope your area was not devasted by the tornado yesterday in your state .

Today was another day of consulting with one of my doctors .Afterward my BDW took me out to lunch