Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 17th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Admiral

Default It Really is TUESDAY!

I know, last week I told you it was "Ruby Tuesday", when in fact, it was Wednesday, but I think I got it straight now....

It's another lovely, sunny, 21C day in Pictou County. It rained last night, but it's beautiful out again, and I am going to enjoy it!
Yesterday I found (finally!) not 1, but 2 new bathing suits! Not only were they both reduced to $20, but at the cash, they took off another 50%!!
I now have 2 beautiful new bathing suits that cost me $10 each - can't wait to tray them out in the pool this morning!

Mike, hope you're doing better today, and same goes for Beenie, Fran, Henry and anyone else "under the weather". Have a good one...

donna
Old August 17th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Admiral

Good Morning CruiseMates!
I have two young minds to enrich today. They seem to be adjusting to being in the throes of the first official day of 3rd and 5th Grade. Right now they are putting words into alphabetical order and next comes spelling, then the states and capitals, and lastly math. So far so good.

I am slowly getting more mobile. I am figuring out how to get laundry done in spite of having to use a the walker or crutches. It takes longer, but I am getting it done and that is the important thing. In a bit I will attack some other neglected domestic duty. I'm just trying to keep busy and keep this foot and leg moving.

That's about it for now. I hope you all have a great Tuesday and Todd, I hope you make it home tonight.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old August 17th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Admiral

Good morning all from hot and sunny NY .My bandages were removed and now I can go out and look like I am ready for Halloween with my 2" scar quite noticeable .
Old August 17th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Admiral

Default It Really is Tuesday!

Good morning! Lots of sun and heat today.

Donna, that's a heck of a bargain. I see swim suits in mags for unbelievable prices. I can't believe what women will pay for them!

BW, take it easy!

I, too, hope that Todd gets home safely.

Have a good day!

Judy