Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 21st, 2010, 09:56 AM
Admiral

Default Happy Saturday

I have the honor of starting the Saturday thread .Its another hot and sunny day in NY .

I hope all my fellow CM ers have a wonderful day
Sponsored Links
Old August 21st, 2010, 10:03 AM
Admiral

Henry, you "beat me to the punch" by a few minutes!
Old August 21st, 2010, 10:23 AM
Admiral

Default Happy Saturday

Good morning, everybody. It's beautiful outside, but that won't last long.

Keith is getting ready to go to Riverside and the Wright Flyer Project. I plan to do housework today.

I have my car back and all s well with the world. They did a great job on it.

Have a good day!

Judy
Old August 21st, 2010, 10:23 AM
Admiral

Well Henry, I guess henceforth we'll have to refer to you as "Henrydonna!"

Good morning to both you Henry in New York and Balabusta down in Virginia Beach. It's currently overcast and very humid here in upper East Tennessee. Watched an exciting race from Bristol (just up the road) last night and hope to see another this evening if the weather cooperates, which it may well could.

It was hot and humid here yesterday and although I love to mow with my lawn tractor, it's awfully uncomfortable out on that thing for almost two hours with the sun beating down and temps in the nineties with high humidity to match. I also rarely wear what has become the almost obligatory baseball hat.

'Reckon it's off to do a little shopping with my bride. Hope all 'o you'uns have a grand weekend and of course, prayers and Blessings continue.

Todd
Old August 21st, 2010, 11:27 AM
Admiral

Well here we are... its Saturday again! I just finished ordering the remnants necessary to complete the Wonder Boy's computer. My Daughter is protesting having to clean her room, and coming up with very creative reasons why she shouldn't have to do so. D/h is supposed to be re-hanging the storm door, The hinge broke and I had to reorder a new hinge from Larson, but he is currently parked at the dining room table. Why? no clue! I am going to start some laundry and if d/d hasn't made a dent in her mess I am going to go in there and start playing 52 pick-up and she won't have nearly as much stuff on the floor to keep track of. I think they liked it better when I was parked on the recliner and not able to get around quite so much lol. Oh well hahahaha!

In a few hours, I have to take d/s to his guitar lesson. There's so much that needs to be done around here. It is overwhelming! Oh well one thing at a time!

Perhaps my mood will improve as things start looking better around here. Otherwise I may have to use this big boot I am wearing to kick some butts.

Have a great day all!

Read and post cruise reviews