Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 29th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Admiral

Default latest update...Back in the U.S.of A

Hi all!

David and I are back in the states for about 9 days and then will be returning to Mexico to start construction on our new home in Patzcuaro. We close on our land 10-11-10 and will break ground about two weeks after that date.

Some of you are interested in photos. If you send us an e-mail we'll send you the virtual drawings our architect as generated on his computer. The photos to date are all looking directly at the house from the courtyard and colonade. We only have sketches of the front facade. I don't have the blueprints on line as yet but should have them available soon.

Today we are driving south from Vancouver,Wa. for our anual pilgrimage to San Francisco for the "Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festval" in Golden Gate Park. We go every year and this year has an amazing lineup.Check out the hardlystrictlybluegrass.com website to see the programs on all of the six stages. We're going to the Rooster Stage on Friday and Sunday and the Banjo stage on Saturday. It's soooooo hard to choose stages because of the incredible talent across the spreadsheet program. We can't wait.

We miss our cruisemate friends and will check back in a few days. Bye for now! Happy cruising!
Sponsored Links
Old September 29th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Admiral

Chuck........sounds great..............would love to see them......can't seem to find your e-mail tho...........

Sounds like you 2 are having a grand time!!!!

Sharon
Old September 29th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Admiral

oooooops! Our new e-mail in Mexico is ccpddb@gmail.com. I need to change it on the Cruisemates board.
Old September 29th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hey There Chuck,
Good hearing from you. Sounds like the house plans are going according to schedule, hope for a speedy building process and hope to hear you are all moved in at some point. I can't wait to see the actual pictures of the finished home, both inside and out...You'll have a blank canvas to decorate it the way you like....

Good travels and thanks for checking in.

Message Boards Moderator
Old September 29th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Chuck, I sent you an email..would love to see the new villa,and so glad things are moving along..best wishes to both of you!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator