Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 2nd, 2010, 07:15 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default Saturday Sunshine

Hi Kids,
Cool and sunny today,,this week the weather has been strange, but, for us, the storm named after my daughter, Nicole, fizzled....scared the peanuts out of us though!

Today is my last day of holding down the fort, at my store...Tonight, I am going to sleep like a baby!

Glad we have some great Todd & Fran news,and good thoughts, going out for all Cruisemates. xo

Make it a good one...

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Sponsored Links
Old October 2nd, 2010, 07:59 AM
Admiral

Default Sunny Saturday

The sunshine has returned .Today is a babysitting day for me as was yesterday but today will be outdoor activities .

Praying for continued good health for Fran .
Old October 2nd, 2010, 09:10 AM
Admiral

Good Morning CruiseMates!
This morning appears to be cold and rainy. I am hoping it gets nicer later today. The kids both have piano lessons around noon and a recital a few hours after that. Then home with a slumber party woohoo.

Hopefully the kids will sleep.

The kids are both out practicing their music lessons and d/h just rose from the dead, oops I mean bed.

The concert was pretty good last night. The church was about as large as our bathroom so while it was nice to be up close and personal, it was kind of loud, so d/s wrapped his jacket around his head like a giant turban to cover his ears, to keep the sound out. I told everyone he was a foreign exchange student. Not sure if anyone bought that, but it was the best excuse I could come up with on short notice.

Well there isn't much else on tap for today. I am beyond thrilled that Tood and Fran should be doing much better now she has a diagnosis that explains those pesky fevers.

I am off to the races! Have a good one all!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old October 2nd, 2010, 09:48 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone from a cool, clear and crisp Minnesota.

I am just waiting for my brother to arrive. It's a "Mike-a-Wish" day. He is coming down to take me to the Twins game at noon. First we will drive to St. Paul and have breakfast with, his son, my nephew. We wanted the nephew to go with but his law school duties have him too busy. I think he needs to study for his ambulance chasing class.

We are supposed to get our first frost tonight. I already told Betty I'm not running around trying to cover all the plants. We don't have any vegetables so the flowers are just going to have to run their course and finish their season. It's too much work just to have another week of flowers.

I hope everyone is feeling well and can get out and enjoy the beauty of Fall.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old October 2nd, 2010, 10:38 AM
Admiral

Good morning everyone
A cool, windy & sunny day here today with not much going on. Getting ready to drop the boy off at the library for his weekly volunteer work and then back to enjoy another cup of coffee.
Mike ...enjoy the game and your day
Todd... Prayers going out for Fran
Have a great day everyone!!

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

Need some cruise help?

Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014
Old October 2nd, 2010, 11:48 AM
Admiral

Default Saturday Sunshine

Saturday sunshine, indeed. It looks normal out there, but after yesterday, I have to wonder. We had lots of thunder, lightning, rain and power outages. We didn't lose power at our house, but our town was on the telly because of all the weather action. I enjoyed the CA version of a Minnesota thunder storm.

Keith has gone off to Riverside and the Wright Project. I am at lose ends and have no particular plans for the day.

Relief and delight come to mind when thinking about Fran. I sincerely hope she recovers completely and can carry on with her life.

Judy
Old October 2nd, 2010, 02:27 PM
Admiral

Good afternoon from a cool sixty-seven degrees, in Virginia Beach. I was out there early this morning going to garage sales. There were several "neighborhood sales" due to the respite from the rain we have had here for the past couple of days. This evening we are going out with friends at a local Italian restaurant. I must say that I am a big fan of eggplant parmesian. Thoughts and prayers go out to Todd and Fran.