Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 6th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Admiral

Default Where is Cruis@holic?

Yesterday Peggy and I visited a huge variety store, and it had 10 different brightly colored artifical Christmas trees for sale Cruis@holic would have purchased all ten dfferently colored trees on the spot!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old October 7th, 2010, 07:15 AM
Banned
Captain

I met CA once in person in 2001, when he was a prolific poster here and on other boards.
He left here of his own accord several years ago, as did many others.
I have no idea where his persona resides now.

A Google search brings up nothing under CA or his actual name since 2001, so I might presume he has changed name, and/or retired from the boards.

edited to add: I have sent you via PM his old email I had on file, (which he has posted publicly, so I'm not violating privacy or anything). It may still be valid.

Last edited by Captain Tennille; October 7th, 2010 at 07:29 AM.
Old October 7th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Admiral

Paul, CA is alive and well. He called me yesterday....we still chat often. He is still cruising, but just doesn't hang on the boards anymore. All of his old email addresses are still good.......his Yahoo is the his main one....don't know how often he checks Hotmail.

I will let him know that you inquired.

Regards to you and Peggy!
Old October 7th, 2010, 04:34 PM
Admiral

MGram told me that I was being asked about. Yes, I'm still alive and kicking !

Very busy at work and not much time for the boards these days it seems, though I really do miss it. I'm travelling a good bit for work (unfortunately not on cruise ships!).

We (DJ and I) are very happy in our life and our two boys, mini Dachshunds, Jace and Jasper.

Princess cruise # 65 is in about a month !

If you send me an email please put From CruiseMates in the subject or it may get deleted!