Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 12th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Admiral

Mike,

We are so heartbroken to learn that Kramer has crossed that Rainbow Bridge where the sun always shines, there is no pain and knowing that some day he'll be with you again.

I know how much he meant to you and your family and I hope you take solace from knowing that Kramer had the most wonderful home any dog could desire.

You and your family have my and Fran's sincerest sympathies.

Todd
Old October 13th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Admiral

Mike and Betty, I read this sad news a few days late, but my condolences to you both are just as heartfelt as everyone elses.
I am so sorry that you had to part with Kramer, you were such great doggy parents, more dogs in this world should be so lucky.
I am sure that Kramer is somewhere over the Rainbow Bridge, nose to the ground, hunting birds as he loved to do, and free of pain at last.
Hoping that your pain from his loss will ease in time as well....

donna
Old October 22nd, 2010, 08:49 PM
Admiral

Mike
I'm so sorry that I'm so late in responding to this post from you--
My heart broke just seeing the name Kramer----I knew right away it was your dog and not the Kramer from TV------
My thoughts and prayers are going out to you and Betty--and the rest of the family and friends that were touch by Kramer's presents----

I too have my Jasper----my million dollar dog -which we almost lost a few years ago----but we also lost a yellow lab Ramsey---Jasper brought back alot of life to him--and even though its been years since he's been gone--I think every time Jasper see's a lab far away he's hopping its his old friend-----
My heart goes out to you
Hugs
April