Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 16th, 2010, 07:56 AM
Admiral

Default Saturday Salutations!

Morning Mates, from a dull Pictou County where the sun is struggling to come out from the fog and cloud. Yesterday turned into a bit of a Nor'Easter, in fact in some areas, causing a lot of damage. There were downed trees, loss of power and many road accidents attributed to the heavy rain and wind.
Fortunately for us all we lost was a small garbage can, but it was a nasty day!
So far today it looks calm and 10C or 50F, so not bad. I was hoping to go for a drive this weekend and enjoy the fall foliage, but we'll see how I feel.
I also plan to get dressed this morning for the first time in a week!
Lounging around in your PJs is nice, but it's time to get back to the land of the living...

Todd, if you're out there, please check in, we're all so worried about you and about Fran.

donna
Old October 16th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Admiral

Good morning mates

Donna, I do hope that you feel well enough to go for a drive.
We will go for a drive tomorrow, but the foliage here is just starting to get colorful.

Have a nice weekend everybody.

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence of the Seas 12/29/2013 Top-notch!
Old October 16th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Admiral

Default Saturday

Good Morning from chilly but sunny NY .I hope everyone has a superb saturday .
Old October 16th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Admiral

Default Saturday Salutations!

Good morning from an overcast and damp SoCal. I am lovin' this weather. Temp only got to 75 yesterday.

Wendell seems to have suffered a setback. They x-rayed on Friday and saw "something spongy" in the surgery area. That could be a problem come about because they nicked a duct, or they left a sponge in him. That happens. A CatScan is planned for today. Keith just left for Riverside and will call Doris, Wendell's wife, from the hangar.

I tripped in the driveway yesterday and pulled something in my shoulder. Hurts like you-know-what, so I might use that as an excuse to not do house work today.

Judy
Old October 16th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Admiral

Good afternoon from a chilly sixty-one degrees in Virginia Beach. I got up early and hit a few garage sales. Then I had to do some grocery shopping and then on to the bank to deposit a check from the sale of a stock. (the money will come in handy when Rob and I go on our repositioning cruise followed by the cruise to the eastern Mediterranean in May). Like any woman, I love to shop and I always buy "something" in every port the ship stops at. Rollerdonna, sorry to hear about the "nor-easter". Ol' man weather is just unpredictable! Have a great day, fellow cruisemates. May G-d take care of Todd and Fran.