Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 1st, 2010, 06:02 AM
Admiral

Default Post Cruise Mondays R 4 Recovery !!!

good Monday morning from New Orleans..for some reason I was smart enough to advise my job that I would be returning to work on Tuesday (first time I have ever taken an extra day) and it's a good thing because I am still exhausted from my Carnival Liberty Smooth Jazz cruise and then I stayed up to watch my beloved New Orleans Saints beat up on the Steelers..little known fact there are more players from Louisiana on the Steelers then the home town Saints

Will try to sort thru 700+ pictures from my cruise today and put together a scrapbook for my friend's first cruise...Church yesterday was not as much fun as last week on the Carnival Liberty

I early voted before I left for my cruise, hope everyone remembers to vote tomorrow
Sponsored Links
Old November 1st, 2010, 07:32 AM
Admiral

Morning Venice, and welcome home, sounds like you had a blast. Can you share any of those photos in our gallery?

We are in the final countdown for our cruise, 9 days till we leave, 10 till the cruise! I think maybe today I'd better start thinking about what I'm taking with me.....
I have the day off today (again!) and I've promised myself to think about organizing things for packing. I'm sure my sister has been packed for weeks, as has my hubby, but I am the ultimate procrastinator.

This morning we discovered our cat missing. Usually she wakes us up with her meowing and kneading, but she was nowhere to be seen. We found her outside, in the closed screen room, where she apparently spent the night after I let the dog out for a last pee. It was hovering around 0C last night, with frost, and she was a little chilled, but fine, but boy, did she let us have a blast of meow meow meow meows!!!!

Well, time for breakfast, have a good day all, going to check out Venice's review of the Jazz cruise and Mike's daily report on the CM cruise....

donna
Old November 1st, 2010, 08:01 AM
Admiral

Good Morning CruiseMates!
Venice welcome home! Glad you gave yourself an extra day to recover, sounds like you had a great time!

Donna that happens here every once in a while. Occasionally the kitties go out in the sunroom and fall asleep out there and we unwittingly close the door not knowing they are out there. Although ours have lots of other hiding places they like to sleep in, just last night I caught Sami opening the cabinet under the bathroom vanity so could climb in there and lay on the clean towels ugh. Nothing like getting out of the shower/tub and drying off with a fur covered towel.

Not much else happening around here. I did get an email from Todd last night. They go back to the Doctor today. It doesn't appear that there's been any improvement. I think they are both exhausted and I am praying they get some answers soon.

I hope you all have a great week!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old November 1st, 2010, 09:49 AM
Admiral

Good Morning...
Happy November!! I can't believe how fast this year is going by. Before you know it Christmas/ New Years will be upon us, not ready for that yet!!:o Pretty cool around here today but at least the sun is shining. We had very few trick or treaters yesterday it seems every year we have less. RD.... poor kitty. Looking foward to hearing from Mike today from aboard the Epic.
Nothing to exciting going on here today, hope all is well with everyone. Have a blessed day!

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

Need some cruise help?

Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014
Old November 1st, 2010, 09:50 AM
Admiral

Default Manic Monday

Good Morning from 35 degree NY but very sunny .

Glad to see Venice back ,glad you had a great time even though the yankees did not win .

Continued prayers to Fran and all those ailing .