Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 28th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Admiral

Default "Let it Snow" Sunday!

Morning Mates, the promised snow flurries happened overnight and the ground is white once again. It's stopped now, and the sun i shining brightly, so looks like a decent day to get the Christmas decorations up outside.

Sunday is also my house cleaning day, I put it off all week, so it's got to be done! After that, I might have time to get working on the next part of my Miracle review....

Todd, if you're out there, know that we are still thinking of you and wishing you peace.....

donna
Old November 28th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Admiral

Default Sunday

Good Morning from southern NY where its very sunny but 37 degrees .I plan to stay in and rest today .

I hope everyone has a terrific day :-D
Old November 28th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Admiral

Default Let it Snow Sunday

Well, no snow, but plenty of sunshine and a little rain over night, and it's cold!

Just a regular Sunday here: coffee, some breakfst, the Los Angeles Times, and the Sunday crossword. Maybe finish off the ironing today, too. After that, I hope Keith will take me to King's Fish House for lunch.

Have a nice day!

Judy
Old November 28th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! A chilly morning in Scottsdale with a cold front going through. Hoping to see 60 degrees today.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day, even though it was only 66, and of course I was out on the golf course.

Treated Mrs. Kuki to a gourment romantic dinner last night at In N Out Burger.

Have had several friends from home visiting in the city, so the pace has been fairly busy.
Old November 28th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Administrator
Admiral

It is the day after our Thanksgiving and I must say that I feel that age is catching up to me. After cooking for two days and washing the same dishes at least five times I am worn out.

However, it was a success. Everything turned out quite good and all enjoyed the food and the leftovers disappeared to the wind as everyone wanted to take some home. Betty got a little too generous and we have about enough turkey for one or two sandwiches and there is no dressing, cranberry relish or sweet potatoes left for us. She just said: "Mike can just make more." Divorce proceedings are underway.

The grandkids stayed over last night and we'll be going to the movies this afternoon before they go home.

Kuki: I would be more than happy with an In and Out Burger dinner. It is my favorite burger place. When we go to California, Betty has to drag me there at least two or three times over the course of the week.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving weekend and continues to enjoy the rest of the week.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old November 28th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Admiral

Good Morning CruiseMates,
Well church was good. Sat through two services this morning since we ended up singing for both, so hopefully the message sunk in. Right now I am waiting on the laundry to be done so I can pack the hubs suitcase and send him off to Gary, IN to teach this week... to say he is less than excited to go to this destination would be the understatement of the year. Can't say I blame him really.

I am still fighting this creeping crud and it doesn't appear to be going anywhere. I think maybe a warmer climate might do the trick. Can't wait to head south on Saturday.

I am sure I will be going to bed early tonight. I need a good night's sleep for a change.

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

Read and post cruise reviews