Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 7th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Admiral

Default Very cool thing for cruisers! Must Have One

Hey guys....I discovered a terrific store selling stuff for cruisers: Cruise Gift store. Cruise Gift Store :: Cruise Countdown Clock Keyring

Unfortunately it's based in the UK. But you can order this very cool cruise countdown keyring directly and other stuff as well.. Laura, the store owner sent along details for buying it and questions.

This is what she advises

To all intents and purposes you still order and pay for your clock through Cruise Gift Store here in the UK.

The total cost for each countdown clock (including P&P) is £7.95. This equates to approximately $12.40 per unit. Bear in mind, however, that the final price may vary by a few cents either way as it will be dependent on the exchange rate applied at the time of any transaction.

If you would like to make a purchase, you will need to let me know which design(s)you would like along with your contact details e.g. full name, delivery address etc, including a telephone number (for invoicing etc.) and the email address associated with your PayPal account. Send this info via email:

info@cruisegiftstore.co.uk

What then happens is that I will generate a PayPal money request to enable you to settle the account and forward on your details to the manufacturer who is based in the USA. They have kindly done me a favour (or should that be favor) by offering to despatch US orders out for me direct. It means for customers living in the USA that their clocks get sent from a source closer to home and it keeps their shipping costs down… in effect you are paying less than the UK customers. As a rule of thumb, orders normally get sent out the next working day.

Happy Shopping, Anne
ShipCritic Blog

www.cruisingfromnewyork.com/
Cruise news, bargains, tips and commentary.
Sponsored Links