Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 8th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default Who, where, why and what???

Your best tablemate....A 3 generation family from England...In the Quest..The Grandmother took out her false teeth, to make our team a winner!

Your worst tablemate...I know of many horror stories but, this has not happened to us yet..

Preferred table size...round table for 8

Worst Table..a tie....a booth on Carnival, and a rectangle table for ten..hellllooooooo , you in the far corner!

Early or Late dining...was late, till Kuki set me straight, on the Grand

Change seats each night in traditional dr? Always...

Freestyle, anytime, pay venues, always traditional? My preference, is traditional

Best ever Pay venue dining option....Muranos on the Eclipse,and Shanghai on the Epic.....

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Last edited by Trip; December 8th, 2010 at 04:04 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old December 8th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Your best tablemate....A 3 generation family from England...In the Quest..The Grandmother took out her false teeth, to make our team a winner!

Your worst tablemate...I know of many horror stories but, this has not happened to us yet..

Preferred table size...round table for 8

Worst Table..a tie....a booth on Carnival, and a rectangle table for ten..hellllooooooo , you in the far corner!

Early or Late dining...was late, till Kuki set me straight, on the Grand

Change seats each night in traditional dr? Always...

Freestyle, anytime, pay venues, always traditional? My preference, is traditional

Best ever Pay venue dining option....Muranos on the Eclipse,and Shanghai on the Epic.....
Best table mate: I had the privilege to sit with Mrs. Kuki.

Worst Table mate: I also had to sit with Kuki.

Preferred table size: Round eight top

Worst table size: Four top booth

Early or Late: Depends on itinerary. A lot of sea days: Early, A lot of ports: Late

Change seats each night: Yes, but some people can be a little freaked out about this so be careful.

Freestyle is my favorite type of dining.

Best ever pay venue: Olympic restaurant on Millennium.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old December 8th, 2010, 10:17 PM
Admiral

Default Interesting thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Your best tablemate....A 3 generation family from England...In the Quest..The Grandmother took out her false teeth, to make our team a winner!( Best was our first cruise ,a cattle rancher from Texas who took a liking to me (no,not in that way)

Your worst tablemate...I know of many horror stories but, this has not happened to us yet..(A guy who heard my last name and began making antisemitic remarks as though my wife and I were invisible)

Preferred table size...round table for 8( this cruise we will be 6,previously we were always 12)

Worst Table..a tie....a booth on Carnival, and a rectangle table for ten..hellllooooooo , you in the far corner!(no bad tables)

Early or Late dining...was late, till Kuki set me straight, on the Grand(we always did late but one couple we are cruising with next week always does early so we opted for early)

Change seats each night in traditional dr? Always...(never did but its a good idea)

Freestyle, anytime, pay venues, always traditional? My preference, is traditional( traditional)

(we never did a pay venue,not because of cost but because of my unusual eating habits)
Old December 8th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Admiral

Best table mate: A couple we met on the Mariner OTS in 2005, he was a pro sky diver and she was a firefighter.

Worst Table mate: A couple on the Majesty OTS in 2007, refused to speak to anyone at the table but each other

Preferred table size: Round Six top

Worst table size: 12 straight table

Early or Late: Always Early

Change seats each night: Yes

Traditional is my favorite type of dining.

Best ever pay venue: Portifinos on the Adventure OTS

Majesty of the Seas - 10/03 & 02/07 & 11/08
Enchantment of the Seas - 10/04 & 10/11
Mariner of the Seas - 10/05
Vision of the Seas - 10/06 & 09/07
Carnival Liberty - 10/07
Adventure of the Seas - 9/08
Ruby Princess - 12/09
Voyager of the Seas - 9/10
Carnival Spirit - 11/10
Oasis of the Seas - 9/13