CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Everything U need to know about the IN n Out Burger Secret Language (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/381221-everything-u-need-know-about-n-out-burger-secret-language.html)

Kuki March 16th, 2011 11:53 AM

Everything U need to know about the IN n Out Burger Secret Language

The Ultimate In-N-Out Secret Menu (and Super Secret Menu!) Survival Guide | A Hamburger Today

Paul B March 16th, 2011 12:02 PM

One thing bothers me. I wouldn't want a burger where the meat was pink inside. Steak, of course. Ground meat, never. Until the irradiate all meat, my hamburger has to be well done!:):):):)

Phil&Liz March 16th, 2011 09:41 PM

Man what an awesome afternoon that would be !!

DougR. March 17th, 2011 09:41 AM

I'll have a double double animal style please!

Mike M March 17th, 2011 10:16 AM

One of my joys of visiting my in-laws in the Bay Area are the multiple trips to In-n-Out burger. I think it was Katlady who posted the "Secret Menu" a while ago. I had no idea that I could get a 3x2 or 4x4 if I wanted it. I also learned about "Animal Style".

Unlike Paul, I can't handle a well done burger. (or any other meat) I'll risk life and bowel and go with medium and juicy burger.

Take care,
Mike

Lakers Fan March 17th, 2011 12:34 PM

When I do have a burger ,it has to be burnt resembling a hockey puck .

Moiraine March 17th, 2011 12:59 PM

I'm like Mike, one of the joys of visiting family in California is going to In n Out!

Queen of Oakville March 17th, 2011 01:23 PM

Never heard of in-and-out burger.

I haven't been to California in 20 years.

Moiraine March 17th, 2011 01:52 PM

Queen, you just haven't lived until you've had one of their burgers.

ToddDH March 17th, 2011 02:31 PM

I would love some day to try In and Out Burgers.

Although not in agreement with many posting above, when McDonald's first came out with the Quarter Pounder I liked mine almost raw in the center with ketchup and lots of chopped onion. Can't get them anymore at any fast food restaurant as a result of food poisoning caused by the way cattle are crammed together before being slaughtered. I won't get into the details because I don't think you want to know. That became evident when that huge food poisoning outbreak first began showing up at Jack-In-The-Box back in the eighties.

That is why it's virtually impossible to get a "juicy" hamburger at any chain anymore....they're cooked to death.

Todd

Lakers Fan March 17th, 2011 03:19 PM

In -N-Out

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen of Oakville (Post 1360141)
Never heard of in-and-out burger.

I haven't been to California in 20 years.

I went to the one in Riverside and bought a tee shirt there .I got lots of stares wearing it in NY .