CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Charlie Sheen Tour On Your Cruise!!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/381757-charlie-sheen-tour-your-cruise.html)

venice April 6th, 2011 12:40 PM

Charlie Sheen Tour On Your Cruise!!!

you are standing in line in your cruise terminal checking in for your long awaited sold out cruise and in front of you was Charlie Sheen, his 2 'goddess's" and 500 of his most loyal fans who will be cruising the week with you (and in fact his cabin may be on your same deck)
it'a a small ship (2000 psgrs)

what would be your reaction ? if he conducted an open Q&A session for the entire ship, would you go ?

venice April 6th, 2011 12:50 PM

one more part of the puzzle..when you check in your cruise rep advises that Charlie and CBS have come to an agreement and they will be filming the final show for the series, featuring all of the regular/reccurring cast members plus all of the beautiful women Charlie has been with on his show Two and 1/2 Men for over 9 seasons..they are looking for extras and ask if you would agree, you would receive $1500 onboard credit (in lieu of salary and residuals)

would you be a part of his show ?

jacdenv24 April 6th, 2011 01:34 PM

Not on your Nelly! No, no and no!!!! I'd cancel the cruise on grounds of sickness-he makes me ill.

anniegb April 6th, 2011 01:57 PM

If they offered a payment of $1.5M - the answer would still be no.

When I was in the US last week, I caught some of the video footage of the Detroit gig - sorry he is so boring; I wish people would stop talking about him.

On the other hand, I was at a Toots Thielemans concert last week - now that is talent and I bet he has one interesting life story.

Annie

Trip April 6th, 2011 03:09 PM

After tossing my cookies over the side, I would say, give me a refund please.

Snoozeman April 6th, 2011 03:18 PM

$1500 OBC--You bet I would.:cool:

TravelMike April 6th, 2011 04:19 PM

Snooze, I agree, I would go in a minute. Charlie has a lot of problems, but he is a funny person. I would be curious to see how well he does with out a writer. Mike

Trip April 6th, 2011 04:25 PM

Notice the split so far...men yes...ladies no. :rolleyes:

Aerogirl April 6th, 2011 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacdenv24 (Post 1364762)
Not on your Nelly! No, no and no!!!! I'd cancel the cruise on grounds of sickness-he makes me ill.

I'm with you! :p

Cruznut2 April 6th, 2011 05:38 PM

No way! And with my luck Lindsay, Paris and Kim would be right behind him waiting to board.

Laura

Snoozeman April 6th, 2011 05:41 PM

How about that Trip? Might be a guy/gal thing.

If I were standing in the line to board, I'm going with or without the OBC. Not tuning back once that far. It can't be worse than 800 screaming kiddos on spring break.

fun2cruiz April 6th, 2011 05:42 PM

& Snookie too !

Luanne Russo April 6th, 2011 05:51 PM

I guess I am different. I would smile at him, if he was looking my way, but him being on the cruise would not be a problem for me. He is no worse then some of the clowns I have cruised with before. I would not go to a show of his, because I see no reason to encourage bad, dangerous behavior.

Be an extra? Isn't that one of Mr. Sheens problems? He has to many extras in his life.

Moiraine April 6th, 2011 05:57 PM

I would go on the cruise and try to stay out of the way. I am like Snoozeman, if I am in line I'm going.

jennc April 6th, 2011 07:09 PM

Absolutely I would go. I think the entertainment value for people watching would be far better than some of the onboard entertainment I have had in recent cruises.
Would love to see Alan, Jake, Berta, Rose etc etc. Not so much Charlie but even though he is totally a nut job, he is still quite funny!!!!

Lakers Fan April 6th, 2011 09:32 PM

Venice

Quote:

Originally Posted by venice (Post 1364748)
you are standing in line in your cruise terminal checking in for your long awaited sold out cruise and in front of you was Charlie Sheen, his 2 'goddess's" and 500 of his most loyal fans who will be cruising the week with you (and in fact his cabin may be on your same deck)
it'a a small ship (2000 psgrs)

what would be your reaction ? if he conducted an open Q&A session for the entire ship, would you go ?

I would say: Senor Carlos Estevez : tu es muy loco .

Lakers Fan April 6th, 2011 09:34 PM

I would stay away like the plague ,Venice .

rollerdonna April 6th, 2011 09:51 PM

I'd be outta there so fast! Can you say "refund please?"

donna

venice April 6th, 2011 09:59 PM

I would hang out all day with Berta because she is sooooo funnyLOLLOL
I would hang out at night with his tv former fiancee Chelse:wink::wink:

thecruisequeen April 6th, 2011 10:16 PM

$1500. OBC --- Hell Yeah...:rolleyes::cool:8-)

I would go on the cruise and it would not bother me one bit that Charlie Sheen was there with 500 fans.

Actually Sheen might be a fun cruiser. He is funny can drink and I bet gets on the dance floor if he can dance or not.

And for $1.5 M I'll cruise with Sheen, Lindsey, Paris, Kim K, Chris Brown and the Jersey Shore cast. :o:p:p;) $1.5 M would buy alot of future cruises. :p;)LOL:cool:

thecruisequeen April 6th, 2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoozeman (Post 1364815)
It can't be worse than 800 screaming kiddos on spring break.

Yep I agree some of those Spring break/Summer cruisers with all the kiddies are worse then a Sheen cruise. LOLLOL:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D8-)8-):wink:

venice April 6th, 2011 11:25 PM

CQ..for 1.5M...I would dance with Charlie Sheen :rofl:

katlady April 6th, 2011 11:37 PM

I would not cancel the cruise. I would take pictures and sell them to the tabloids. :wink: That would pay for my cruise. Now if the actor (Jensen Ackles) was on my cruise I would do a happy dance and faint. My hubby might pull me off the ship.LOL I would be well behaved however. I'm a good girl really I'm.
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...fdlko1_500.jpg

Lakers Fan April 7th, 2011 12:11 AM

I would love to sail with Vanessa Redgrave

venice April 7th, 2011 04:14 AM

Kat..you could photoshop pictures of Jensen, Charlie Sheen and his 2 'goddess's' and you in the hot tub doing illegal acts and sell them to TMZ and with the money, do a reality show pilot called
.....Katlady Cruises with the Stars..... ;rofl:

katlady April 7th, 2011 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venice (Post 1364893)
Kat..you could photoshop pictures of Jensen, Charlie Sheen and his 2 'goddess's' and you in the hot tub doing illegal acts and sell them to TMZ and with the money, do a reality show pilot called

I like it I have even include Jensen's wife.LOL See what kind of a scandal I can make. This may pay for a lot of cruises.;-)

LisaK April 7th, 2011 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venice (Post 1364893)

lol, how funny and yet how true. I bet we could get an interview with Mary Hart

Mike M April 7th, 2011 11:58 AM

If I'm already in line plus a $1500 OBC I would just say: "Duh, Winning" and haul my goddess and my "Adonis DNA" on board. :)

I wonder if the bars would sever Tiger Blood? ;)

Take care,
Mike

thecruisequeen April 7th, 2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venice (Post 1364882)
CQ..for 1.5M...I would dance with Charlie Sheen :rofl:

Venice I'll be the first cruiser to dance with Sheen so the 1.5M check would go to me. :D8-) However I'm not greedy and you are a CM friend so I'll give you a cut since you are willing to dance with the guy. 8-):p:cool:;-)

I wonder if Sheen can Salsa? :confused::confused::confused:rofl

8-)

:cool:

:)

;-)

venice April 7th, 2011 01:51 PM

CQ...Ill be your roflwing manroflyou teach Charlie how to Salsa and collect the 1.5M...I'll teach Charlie's 2 'goddess's" how to do the electic slide (in exchange for;))..Mike will serve 'tiger bloody mary's" to Charlie and the 'goddess's" and when they are knocked out, Kat will arrange to have her husband take photo shop compromising pictures of Kat, Charlie and Jensen in the hot tub and sell the negatives to both TMZ and Jensen's wife and Playboy Magazine..Lisa would contact Mary Hart at ET and get paid for an exclusive interview about how she was an observer to the entire incident..TMZ and Playboy Magazine would hire Kat's husband as a special photographer correspondent and pay for him and Kat to go on future cruises and take pictures of bad behaving celebritiesroflrofl

at the end of the cruise, we split the cash and plan our future cruises including a CM cruise (where we were able to transfer our $1500 OBC) and regal all of our CM friends about our adventures with Charlie