CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Jennifer Lopez:The Most Beautiful Woman In America (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/381903-jennifer-lopez-most-beautiful-woman-america.html)

Lakers Fan April 13th, 2011 11:54 PM

Jennifer Lopez:The Most Beautiful Woman In America

People Magazine named Jennifer Lopez as the most beautiful woman in America .

For those of you who are not fans of Ms.Lopez' acting ,I suggest you see the film U Turn .It also stars Jon Voight ,Sean Penn and Nick Nolte .

If you do not agree with People Magazine ,who in your opinion is the most beautiful woman in America ?

I have a list of 3 :

Sharon Case is my #1
Haile Berry -2
Jennifer Lopez-3

ship2shore April 14th, 2011 01:06 AM

Whoopy Goldberg -3
Rosanne Barr - 2
Oprah Winfrey - 1

venice April 14th, 2011 04:57 AM

1):):):):):):) Cruise Queen:):):):):):):):)

of course, Halle Berry will be my alltime most physically beautiful woman of any year..I think as Jennifer has matured and had children, her beauty has increased (is it me or has her backside decreased?)

Lakers Fan April 14th, 2011 10:02 AM

Jennifer

Jennifer lives approximately 25 minutes from where I live .I'm waiting for a lunch invitation .I will probably get it when you get one from Halle .

No .4 on my list is Vanessa Williams

venice April 14th, 2011 10:36 AM

Henry..we can have a double date lunchroflroflI've met Vanessa Williams (when she was 19 and just be crowned Miss America and the Penthouse pictures were published)..she is even more beautiful today then when she was 19

LisaK April 14th, 2011 10:37 AM

Jennifer Lopez is definately a very beautiful woman. My vote would have to go to Catherine Zeta-Jones she is a classic,timeless beauty

Queen of Oakville April 14th, 2011 10:39 AM

Vanessa looks horribly wrangled through the hands of a bad plastic surgeon. Have you seen her lately.

My "all-time" list ..... Jackie O, Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor

Based on 2011, my list would be ...
Halle Berry, Emmanuelle Chriqui, and Vanessa Marcil

Moiraine April 14th, 2011 10:59 AM

Halle Berry.

Angelina Jolie would be beautiful if she'd put on twenty pounds.

Catherine Zeta-Jones.

Lakers Fan April 14th, 2011 11:04 AM

Venice

Quote:

Originally Posted by venice (Post 1366054)
Henry..we can have a double date lunchroflroflI've met Vanessa Williams (when she was 19 and just be crowned Miss America and the Penthouse pictures were published)..she is even more beautiful today then when she was 19

I met Vanessa 1990 .I assume she was about 24 at the time .She currently has a residence across the road from a friend of mine .

Lakers Fan April 14th, 2011 11:05 AM

Angelina

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moiraine (Post 1366062)
Halle Berry.

Angelina Jolie would be beautiful if she'd put on twenty pounds.

Catherine Zeta-Jones.

She has too many tattoos .I never met her but I have met her father socially as well as her fathers brother ,the singer songwriter Chip Taylor .

Kuki April 14th, 2011 11:23 AM

Jennifer Lopez is GORGEOUS.

Mrs. Kuki is the most beautiful woman in the world (finger's crossed that she is reading this)

My third choice next to Mrs. Kuki and J Lo is Dora the Explorer.

Queen of Oakville April 14th, 2011 12:07 PM

Kuki - you crack me up!

venice April 14th, 2011 01:35 PM

:roll:inner beauty is much more meaningful then outward images:roll: quote from Dave The Wave on his recent experience on the Cougar Cruiserofl

Queen..Vanessa had natural beauty and did not need any :(work done:( and the next we go on a smooth jazz cruise together, I will tell her that8-) I'll always love her just the way she is (was)

Henry..I saw Angelina Joline in the Quarter shopping with her kids (and 4 huge bodyguards) and she is drop dead beautiful (and much smaller then she looks in her movies)...I hate "tats', but in her case I would gladly make the exception and even consider getting a matching "tat" if she agreed to being nice to meroflrofl

Jennifer is a classic beauty that has been enhanced since she got away from her :mad:bad girl image:mad: and married and had children..she is much more desireable with maturity

Lisa..C-Z-J will always get my vote because she hangs out with a much older (ok richer) man and stuck by him with his cancer..she showed alot of courage about going public about the stress she's under..just hope TMZ or some other tabloid did not force her to go public because they discovered it...some things should remain private and C-Z-J seems to value her privacy and protect her family

Mrs Kuki will have a special place in Heaven because of her utter devotion and sacrifce to endure Kuki's humor , here on earth LOL

thecruisequeen April 14th, 2011 01:40 PM

JLo is just beautiful...Love her!!

Love her dance music, movies and perfume line.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4216494_n.jpg

The Victoria Secret Models are all beautiful. Heidi and Adriana Lima along with rest of the divas.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._2860865_n.jpg

Mike M April 14th, 2011 03:24 PM

1. My wife
2. Charlize Theron
3. Helen Mirren

When I was a kid I had thing for Betty from The Archies and for Betty Rubble. :) Maybe that's why I married a "Betty".

Take care,
Mike (Who probably needs years of therapy because he thought a cartoon character was hot). ;)

thecruisequeen April 14th, 2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venice (Post 1366087)

Jennifer is a classic beauty that has been enhanced since she got away from her :mad:bad girl image:mad:

Jlo Never had a bad girl image. Maybe you have her mistaken for Britney Spears. :p:p:p:p:p:p;-)

Lakers Fan April 14th, 2011 11:21 PM

Nobody can compare with my #1 choice :Sharon Case .

venice April 15th, 2011 02:30 PM

CQ..when she hung out with :cool:"Puff Daddy":cool: she did..of course you were far to young to remember that era:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

my fellow Lousianian Ms Spears had a dumb girl image, not bad (or maybe she was going ok until our own Dave The Wave, took Brittany under his wing)rofl

Lakers Fan April 15th, 2011 02:40 PM

Louisiana

Quote:

Originally Posted by venice (Post 1366233)
CQ..when she hung out with :cool:"Puff Daddy":cool: she did..of course you were far to young to remember that era:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

my fellow Lousianian Ms Spears had a dumb girl image, not bad (or maybe she was going ok until our own Dave The Wave, took Brittany under his wing)rofl

At one time there were 3 authentic cajun cuisine restaurants in NYC ,one was owned by Sean Combs .

Queen of Oakville April 15th, 2011 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venice (Post 1366087)
Queen..Vanessa had natural beauty and did not need any :(work done:( and the next we go on a smooth jazz cruise together, I will tell her that8-) I'll always love her just the way she is (was)

Reallly?

I'm watching her now on Desperate Housewives. She's either had plastic surgery or has just not aged well.

I'll admit, I had to "Search" for a bad picture:
Photos of Renee Perry

'Desperate Housewives' Roundup: Vanessa Williams In, Kyle MacLachlan Out
Can Wilhelmina Slater from ‘Ugly Betty’ — I mean Vanessa Williams! — make ‘Desperate Housewives’ good again? - Jeremy Helligar - Pump Up the Volume - True/Slant

venice April 15th, 2011 05:59 PM

of course it doesn't help that one of her ex-husbands is Rick Fox, who looks pretty good for a man his age...however, I still would be proud to be seen at her side at the New Orleans Jazz Fest:cool::cool:

thecruisequeen April 15th, 2011 07:20 PM

JLo and Puff Daddy ..... I liked them together as a couple.
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._5934723_n.jpg

Venice I think you should forget about taking Venessa to the Jazz Fest....

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._6790933_n.jpg

And go with Halle instead.....8-):D:D:):););)

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._5232255_n.jpg

Lakers Fan April 15th, 2011 09:10 PM

Rick Fox

Quote:

Originally Posted by venice (Post 1366262)
of course it doesn't help that one of her ex-husbands is Rick Fox, who looks pretty good for a man his age...however, I still would be proud to be seen at her side at the New Orleans Jazz Fest:cool::cool:

Rick Fox and I share the same birthday (month and day) .He will be 42 in July .

venice April 15th, 2011 11:58 PM

CQ...I am much closer to Halle and Vanessa then you might suspect;) I have my own version of the 6 degrees of separation ...I actually met Vanessa at LAX airport the year and the week that she lost her Miss America crown and the nude pictures in Penthouse came out, and she was flying home to New York, I sat next to her on the plane..we actually have alot in common..both from upstate New York and both attended Syracuse University..I'm actually very proud of the way that she did not allow the adversity to ruin her life..she's done very well except in her choice of spouses (we have that in common also)
the award winning performance of Halle in Monsters Ball is really scary because the movie was shot in the New Orleans suburb that I currently reside and the diner is where I eat breakfast every Sunday after Church and she was actually in the diner one Sunday observing my waitress who always waits on me (and I didn't know until after the movie was shot)..she was also at JazzFest that Sunday afternoon to support her then husband singer Eric Benet (who's a pretty good looking man that you might like and will be on the Carnival Valor on the Jazz SuperCruise in October)..both these ladies do not make good selections for their mates, so once I win the Powerball, I will adapt both of them much like Charlie Sheen has adopted his "goddess's"roflrofl

Lakers Fan April 16th, 2011 08:48 AM

Vanessa is currently single as is Venice .If he chooses to legally change his first name to Venice they will share the same initial .

venice April 16th, 2011 11:40 AM

Henry..you got it backwardsroflshe legally changes her last name to mine and signs a prenuprofl

thecruisequeen April 16th, 2011 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venice (Post 1366303)
I will adapt both of them much like Charlie Sheen has adopted his "goddess's"roflrofl

If Charlie can have two goddess you can too!! :):p:-D8-):p:cool::p

venice April 16th, 2011 06:24 PM

CQ...LOLLOLthanksLOLLOL maybe when I was 20 years younger

Lakers Fan April 16th, 2011 09:11 PM

Vanessa

Quote:

Originally Posted by venice (Post 1366362)
Henry..you got it backwardsroflshe legally changes her last name to mine and signs a prenuprofl

I have a current link to her ,I will try to let her know she has a fan in you .

venice April 16th, 2011 10:53 PM

Henry..thanks and mention to her I'm willing to marry her tomorrowroflrofl