Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 24th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Admiral

Default You Just Might Be A Cruiser If......

If you stage a lifeboat drill whenever relatives come to visit, you might be a cruiser.

If no one is your house is permitted to save a seat in front of the television, you might be a cruiser.

If you have an ice carving at your Christmas dinner, you might be a cruiser.

If you just installed stabilizers on your new car, you might be a cruiser.

If you have a photographer take pictures whenever anyone comes to your door, you might be a cruiser.

If you have a shopping presentation before going to the Walmart, you might be a cruiser.

And
If you always close the toilet lid before flushing it, you just might be a cruiser.
Sponsored Links
Old April 24th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Administrator
Admiral

If you have a closet dedicated to "cruise wear" you might be a cruiser.

Take care,
Mike

Upcoming Cruise(s) Carnival Liberty: May 31, 2014. The Anniversary Getaway.

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old April 24th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Admiral

If whenever you go to a restaurant you ask to be seated at a table with strangers, you might be a cruiser.

If the only appetizer you ever order is shrimp cocktail, you might be a cruiser.

If every time you eat baked Alaska you have an overwhelming urge to sing "Auld Lang Syne," you might be a cruiser.

If you become enraged when you can't buy gold chains by the inch at your local department store, you might be a cruiser.

If you know the lyrics to every song Andrew Lloyd Webber ever wrote (even though you've never been to Broadway), you might be a cruiser.

If you've paid higher baggage fees than anybody else on the plane, you might be a cruiser.
Old April 24th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Admiral

If you check cruise prices every day you just might be a cruiser.
If you ask for escargot every night for dinner, on a cruise, you just might be a cruiser.
If you get on Cruisemates very often, you just might be a cruiser.
If you love to find information about the different ports, you just might be a cruiser.
If you seek information about shopping in the different ports, you just might be a cruiser.
If you like to try restaurants in every port, you just might be a cruiser.
If you like to play trivia on board a ship, you just might be a cruiser.
Old April 24th, 2011, 11:23 PM
Cruise Maniac

If you have your spouse make towel animals for you each evening before you go to bed you're a cruiser suffering cruise withdrawal . Quick! Book another cruise!
Old April 25th, 2011, 02:15 AM
Captain

If every time you sing happy birthday it comes out Happy birthday too shoo....you might be a cruiser

If every time you hear the song..."im too macho for my shirt" you think a hairy chest contest is starting...u might be a cruiser

If every time you see the word "drill", you automatically think of a life vest....u might be a cruiser.

If you order a drink and search for your sign and sail card....u might be a cruiser.

Carribean Princess 07
Carnival Valor 08
Carnival Holiday 08
Carnival Triumph 09
Island Princess 09
Carnival Miracle 10
Norwegian Pearl 11
Norwegian Sun 13
Independence of the Seas Feb 14
Old April 25th, 2011, 02:29 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

If you memorize the deck plans of your ship months before leaving, you just might be a cruiser.

If you get annoyed and plan revenge on those parents and children who invade the adult only areas, you might be a cruiser.

If your research the he-doublehockeysticks out of a cruise and it's ports, you might be an OCD cruiser.

If you dream about ordering multiple entrees and appetizers and desserts, you just might be a cruiser.
Old April 25th, 2011, 03:19 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

If you have links to every port cam and watch sail away time every weekend ......You just might be a cruiser!

If you have a room decorated with the souvenirs from your cruises.....You just might be a cruiser!

If you have a bank that looks like a cruise ship and you save your change every day in it.....You just might be a cruiser!

If every time you hear a Jimmy Buffet song you get excited and start mixing margaritas.....You just might be a cruiser!

If you have a collection of many of Carnival's signature recipes......You just might be a cruiser!

If the music "Hot Hot Hot" makes you get up and form a conga line.....You just might be a cruiser!

If you spend more than an hour a day at the Cruisemates website.............You just might be a cruiser!
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old April 25th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Admiral

if your home office is decorated to look like a pursers desk, complete with a sign that states "no cabins available", you might be a cruiser

if you have a cabin steward's cart with all of your sheets,towels,toilet paper etc instead of a linen closet, you might be a cruiser

if your formal glassware consist of 'drink of the day souvenir glasses' you might be a cruiser

if your personalized license plates read "JAZCRZR* you might be a smooth jazz cruiser
Old April 25th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Admiral

If, when you hit the horn in your car, it plays "Love Boat Theme", you might be a cruiser!

If you have a small basket full of trial size products on your bathroom vanity, you might be a cruiser!

If you have to invite 498 of your closest friends over for "chocolate melting cake", because your recipe calls for 500 servings,,,you might be a cruiser.

"SKY"
Old April 25th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Admiral

Quote:
If you have to invite 498 of your closest friends over for "chocolate melting cake", because your recipe calls for 500 servings,,,you might be a cruiser.
Ha! I like that one Ken!

If you have an entire room in your house dedicated to your cruising souvenirs, then you must be a cruiser.....

donna
Old April 25th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Admiral

if you are married the ringtone on your cell phone for your wife is..Sea Cruise by Bobby Darrin (won't you let me take you on a sea cruise..ooh wee baby)..then you might be a cruiser

if you are single the ringtone for your favorite girlfriend is..Cruising by Smokey Robinson (I love it when we are cruising together)..then you might be a cruiser

the ringtone from you boss who is working you to the bone is the theme from Gilligan's Island ( a 3 hour tour)..then you might be a cruiser

the ringtone from your rebelling teenage child..Rock The Boat (don't tip the boat over)..then you might be a cruiser

if you are getting your 2nd divorce the ringtone from your soon to be ex wife's attorney is.... Drowning In The Sea of Love (i've been down one time, i've been down two times)
Old April 25th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Admiral

forgot to add the tag line for the last one..you might be a cruiser, but you won't be able to afford to cruise for a couple years

if you are boarding an airplane and the Captain is standing at the flight deck door, you stop and have your picture taken, shaking hands with hin/her..then you are a cruiser
Old April 26th, 2011, 01:58 AM
First Mate

This is a fun thread, but I feel like too many of them come back to "You are a cruiser because ..." I won't lie, I was looking for more obscure things that people do on shore that peg them for someone that spends time at sea. :\

Funny stuff none the less, but ...

Past cruises:

Disney Dream - Dec 2013 4n Bahamas
Disney Dream - Dec 2012 4n Bahamas
Carnival Imagination - Dec 2011 4n Western
Carnival Imagination - Nov 2010 4n Western
Costa Atlantica - Dec 2009 7n Eastern

My opinions are mine and mine alone. They do not represent the opinions of The Walt Disney Company nor any of its subsidiaries.
Old April 26th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Admiral

walk funny for a weekwhen one returns from a 7 day cruise