CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Sunny (maybe) Saturday! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/383194-sunny-maybe-saturday.html)

rollerdonna June 18th, 2011 07:20 AM

Sunny (maybe) Saturday!

Morning Mates, from Pictou County where the sun is making a valiant attempt to shine through the cloud. We may even make it up to 15C today, and that is 59F, not so great for mid-June, but we'll take it over rain!

I'm hoping to get some gardening in today (read: weeding) then I'm at the Ship Hector this afternoon giving tours to tourists. I love meeting people from all over the world and sharing the history of my little town with them.

The "creeping crud" is finally creeping its way out after a full week of hacking and sore throat and losing my voice. Hope it doesn't come back!
Enjoy your weekend everybody!

donna

Comet Cruiser June 18th, 2011 10:09 AM

Morning Donna and to all of those that follow ;)

I don't usually post on the morning thread, but heck, it's never too late to start right??:D

Sorry to say this Donna but it's all sun here in my little part of Ontario and supposed to be getting up to feeling like 31 with the humidex later on this afternoon.
I was up early this morning to start making my "famous" (by the men's standards anyways) 3 layer salad and after I'm done that one I'm making potato salad. We are having a combined Father's Day, brother-in-law, and nephew's birthday celebrations BBQ tomorrow at my niece's house.
It's always a great time when all the family get together!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Gail
Comet Cruiser
p.s. You might just happen to notice by my ticker at the bottom that we are going on our very FIRST Carnival cruise in September....a bit nervous about straying from RCL.......don't tell them ok?? haha!

Moiraine June 18th, 2011 10:19 AM

Morning Mates. Hot as Hades here, as usual. Wish I could share. If the caregiver gets here in time I'm going to go listen to the teen's concert. Today is the last day of band camp. She made first band this year and is trying to make captain for next year, which will be her final year.

Welcome to the thread Gail. I hope you'll enjoy your first Carnival cruise in September. I like Carnival.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Aerogirl June 18th, 2011 10:53 AM

Good morning,
Cloudy and humid as of right now, their talking rain but who knows.

After years of talking about it my good neighbor has put her house on the market. Makes me nervous to lose such a good neighbor because you never know who may move in, but Iím optimistic they may me great people. :|

Lakers Fan June 18th, 2011 10:57 AM

Good morning from NY where its 85 degrees and rising .

Manuel June 18th, 2011 11:19 AM

Good morning from warm, sunny Connecticut.

I wish you all a nice saturday.

Aerogirl, I hope that you get some nice neighbors.

TM

CruisinK n J June 18th, 2011 12:14 PM

Sunny (maybe) Saturday

Good morning. Overcast again which will burn off early and we will have a beautiful day.

Keith and his son have gone off to Riverside. I am by my lonesome and plan to do housework.

Havwe a good day, everyone.

Judy

Lakers Fan June 18th, 2011 12:20 PM

Riverside is such a beautiful city .

ToddDH June 18th, 2011 03:29 PM

Good afternoon all.

Got 2/3rds of the lawn done prior to the predicted thunder boomers arrived. I arranged the cut that all that is visible from the road is cut and just what I refer to as "the South forty" remains which, weather cooperating, I'll get done within a half hour.

I'm mad at myself for spraying the last of the weedkiller when I did. It's supposed to remain dry for at least two hours before rain and all I achieved was an hour and a half. We'll see but I'm getting some more concentrate anyway so.........

Also Comet Cruiser, allow me to add my welcome to this little segment of the internet world. We're quite a family here with any dysfunctionality (think me) which may appear every now and again as adding legitimacy! :)

Prayers for all on the list and a request for Blessings for everyone!

Todd

Lakers Fan June 18th, 2011 10:43 PM

In 1964 I purchased 2 bathing suits .I used one in 1973 and one in 1986 .Today I bought 6 new suits .