Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old July 16th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: new orleans, la
Posts: 7,059
Default Protest of Boycott Anything !!!!

in honor of our friend Henry43 going on his well deserved cruise tomorrow, I thought I would ask the question of the day that he would enjoy

when I was younger, I protested against Jim Crow Laws in the South but in all fairness join a protest to support ERA because I thought it would be a great place to meet women

in my old age I have become much smarter and strategic..several of my friends and I are both protesting and boycotting any product that Donald Trump is associated with because of his "birther" flap..we are joining together to buy a small number of shares of Comcast (parent company of GE and NBC) and will write a letter to any sponsors of the upcoming season of the Apprentice to indicate not only will we boycott the show but will boycott and not purchase any products of the company that advertise on the show..I don't gamble but my friends who do, will not be visiting any properties that Trump is associate with..small but symbolic gestures on our part

my question is have you ever protested or boycott anything either when you were young or now..was it effective

have a great cruise Henry my friend
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old July 16th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Senior Member
First Mate
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern New Hampshire
Posts: 303
Default

I'm a politically active person. For the last ten years or so, I have been so annoyed by John Kerry and even more so by his wife, Theresa, that I refuse to buy Heinz products. It may not have any effect on their enormous fortune, but it makes me feel that at least I'm not contributing to it.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old July 16th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,565
Default

Where do I start?

From my university student union days where Distillers products were barred because of their involvement in Thalidomide - effetive yes.

All South African products during apartheid - I always thought it was not effective until my visit to the country where the locals corrected me.

Topically, anything to do with Rupert Murdoch - effective ?? - that rag NWOT has closed down - can't wait until his whole empire is dismantled.
Apparently they were going to donate the revenue from the sale of the last edition to charity but some charities have refused the money.

Also Nike - exploitation of workers. Effective - no but I will write to certain sports people and ask them to give up their sponsorship.

There are more.

Annie
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old July 16th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Marc's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 3,604
Default

United flight attendants went on strike in 1979; I have refused to fly on them ever since. when I started travelling frequently for work, I chose Delta as they were predominantly non-unionized.

I will also only live in Right-to-Work states; I don't want anyone telling me which organization I may or may not join.

Marac
__________________
Marc

"The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function."

F Scott Fitzgerald

Silversea Silver Explorer (23nts) - Kangerlussuaq, Greenland - Nome, Alaska - Aug 14

Seven Seas Voyager (30nts) - Dubai - Cape Town - Nov 14
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old July 17th, 2011, 06:47 AM
Pootersdad's Avatar
Senior Member
Captain
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: I'd Rather Be Cruising
Posts: 851
Exclamation Product Boycott

I won't buy anything from Lowe's. Several years ago I had a bad experience with a person at the check-out counter that soured me on Lowe's. This girl was so interested in talking with another employee about their social lives that she didn't even bother to speak to me, except to tell me how much I owed.

Will Lowe's miss the few hundred dollars I would spend each year? Not likely, but I feel better having done what I did.
__________________
Grandeur of the Seas 1-06-15
Grandeur of the Seas 1-16-15
Grandeur of the Seas 1-24-15
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old July 17th, 2011, 08:50 AM
fun2cruiz's Avatar
Senior Member
Captain
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Savannah, Ga.
Posts: 651
Send a message via AIM to fun2cruiz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootersdad View Post
I won't buy anything from Lowe's. Several years ago I had a bad experience with a person at the check-out counter that soured me on Lowe's. This girl was so interested in talking with another employee about their social lives that she didn't even bother to speak to me, except to tell me how much I owed.

Will Lowe's miss the few hundred dollars I would spend each year? Not likely, but I feel better having done what I did.
WoW.... (1) bad customer service experience sends you packing ??? Perhaps to speak to a manager at time of event would have resolved the problem and perhaps gotten the employees attention to the customer service issue.

I would imagine that if you had a CS problem on a ship that you spent several more dollars on that you would have spoken to the pursers desk to resolve the problem, right ? Or does one staff member on a ship cause you to boycott them as well ???

If I experience a CS problem with any staff at a retailer, cruiseline, etc... I certainly try to get it straightened out while I am there BEFORE I would just boycott them completely.

But everyone has a different view on how to handle CS situations and yours is probably just as valid in your eyes as how I handle those situations is in mine !
__________________
Your Travel "angel" ~~~ Curtis

"January"
Blizzard Flavored Treat & Cake Of The Month
"Strawberry CheeseQuake"
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old July 17th, 2011, 09:05 AM
skymaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 10,883
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootersdad View Post
I won't buy anything from Lowe's. Several years ago I had a bad experience with a person at the check-out counter that soured me on Lowe's. This girl was so interested in talking with another employee about their social lives that she didn't even bother to speak to me, except to tell me how much I owed.

Will Lowe's miss the few hundred dollars I would spend each year? Not likely, but I feel better having done what I did.
HA! I too, am quite political, but I won't go into that. Your comment about Lowe's prompted me to advise y'all that I refuse to spend any money at Home Depot! Home Depot used to give a flat 10% discount to any retired, active duty, or former military personnel. As a result, Lowe's started doing the same thing. Recently however, Home Depot has decided that they will only allow that discount to 20 year retired, or active duty military, and they apparently don't give a damn about those of us who spent a few years less, even those who've seen combat. Doesn't matter,,,you no longer get the discount at Home Depot! Well, the simple solution is to spend all of my money at Lowe's,,so that's exactly what I do.

"SKY"
__________________
Marine, Pilot, Singer, Tuba Player, Carnival "Diamond"!
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old July 17th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Palm Coast, Florida
Posts: 18,935
Default

Sky, I am enjoying my Veteran's discount at Lowe's. As a matter of fact I just replaced my water heater nad that discount came in handy.

What I do boycott are food products that come from China.

TM
__________________
CRUISES
Century 4/1998
Mercury 4/2000+4/2006+7/2007
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence of the Seas 12/29/2013 Top-notch!
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old July 17th, 2011, 10:31 AM
skymaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 10,883
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
Sky, I am enjoying my Veteran's discount at Lowe's. As a matter of fact I just replaced my water heater nad that discount came in handy.

What I do boycott are food products that come from China.

TM
Not a bad idea,,for a number or reasons!
That Lowe's Military discount does indeed come in VERY handy. I spend quite a lot of money at the building materials store, including $2000 refrigerator, and washer/dryer. I can't even begin to list all the actual "building material" and landscaping materials I've bought over the last few years. The total would probably scare the hell out of me if I had an actual listing of all of it! Fact is, that 10%, in my case, amounts to a BIG lump of money. Lowe's gain, Home Depot's loss!

"SKY"
__________________
Marine, Pilot, Singer, Tuba Player, Carnival "Diamond"!
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old July 17th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: new orleans, la
Posts: 7,059
Default

in New Orleans post Katrina..due to how badly they were treated, I know alot of folks that boycott AllState Insurance (for both auto and home)
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old July 17th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Fern's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,098
Default

We won't eat at Hardee's because of the way they treated our niece. She'd worked there for six years and was fired because she asked for time off when her babysitter said she couldn't come at the end of the week. Our niece contacted the "boss", but wasn't able to work out anything. Other employee's were willing to work her shift, but the "boss" said no .

I know that working at a fast food place isn't the best place to work, but if it's the best available, and pay's the rent... .
__________________
Fern

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour."

Carnival Inspiration 2002 Carnival Elation 2004
Grand Princess 2004 NCL Sun 2005
Sun Princess 2006 NCL Dream 2007
Caribbean Princess 2007 NCL Dawn 2008
Island Princess 2008 Island Princess 2009
Golden Princess 2009 Carnival Conquest 2010
Grand Princess 2010 Island Princess 2011
Grand Princess 2011 Carnival Magic 2012
Carnival Dream 2012 Island Princess 2013
Carnival Magic 2013 Carnival Legend 2014
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old July 18th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 11,424
Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo
Default

I feel left out. I 'm not boycotting anyone. I have had some bad experiences before, but never enough to cause me to avoid them. I must be doing something wrong.
__________________
Ecstasy 2005
Conquest 2005
Elation 2005
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old July 18th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Palm Coast, Florida
Posts: 18,935
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luanne Russo View Post
I feel left out. I 'm not boycotting anyone. I have had some bad experiences before, but never enough to cause me to avoid them. I must be doing something wrong.
You are not doing anything wrong. If you don't have a reason to boycott, you are doing well.

TM
__________________
CRUISES
Century 4/1998
Mercury 4/2000+4/2006+7/2007
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence of the Seas 12/29/2013 Top-notch!
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old July 18th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,565
Default

I don't boycott because of a bad personal experience but to try and make life better for other people.

Annie
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old July 18th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 11,424
Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo
Default

I guess I just have so much more to worry about in my life. I guess it is all about where you put your energies.
__________________
Ecstasy 2005
Conquest 2005
Elation 2005
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old July 18th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: new orleans, la
Posts: 7,059
Default

Luanne..you are one of those types that support issues that are dear to your heart rather then protest against those issues that offend you ...in some issues I share your (contra-positive) perspective...i.e. I hate reality shows because i think they show a destructive view of familes and values, therefore I boycott them..I do however watch the Sinbad & family reality show because it focuses on positive family values (he remarries his wife and she and the grown kids move back in) and I want to support that show with the vague hope that the network puts more types of those shows on tv

as an African American male, I was so deeply offended on so many levels with Mr Trump, that just ignoring his show would not be effective (nor would he care), I wanted Comcast, GE and NBC to know the economic consequence..it works, Glen Beck is off the air because his key sponsors dump him due to economic pressure..if there had not been an economic bus boycott in the 1950's in the South, we may not have had a Civil Rights Bill in 1964
I love Peter Paul Mounds Bars...I am upset because over the years they have gotten smaller and I have to pay more for them to get less..I don't boycott M&M rather I wrote them a letter telling them how many more I would buy over the course of the year if they went back to the size of my youth
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old July 18th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,565
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luanne Russo View Post
I guess I just have so much more to worry about in my life. I guess it is all about where you put your energies.
I think we will agree to disagree on that - I don't know your worries and you don't know mine.

I am often reminded of the saying which I will get wrong - but the gist is:

For evil to succeed, all is required is for good people to do nothing.

I am not a masssive political campaigner but I just can't sit back and do nothing when I see something wrong. I don't do much but I do a little often.

Take care

Annie
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old July 18th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Queen of Oakville's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Posts: 1,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luanne Russo View Post
I feel left out. I 'm not boycotting anyone. I have had some bad experiences before, but never enough to cause me to avoid them. I must be doing something wrong.
You're not alone Luanne .... I'm right there with you!
__________________

Royal Oasis of the Seas - 2013 {pending}
Disney Fantasy - 2013
Disney Dream - 2012
Royal Freedom of the Seas - 2011
HAL Eurodam - 2011
Royal Grandeur of the Seas - 2010
Carnival Dream - 2010
Grand Princess - 2002
Royal Voyageur of the Seas - 2000
Royal Sovereign of the Seas - 1999
Carnival Ecstacy - 1991
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old July 18th, 2011, 01:00 PM
blueliner's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 1,176
Default

I can think of a couple of things I won't buy because of a protest or personal boycott, if you want to call it that. I won't ever pay or even watch a movie with Jane Fonda in it, I believe she committed treason in 1972 with her visit to and support of North Vietnam. And I won't buy any gasoline from Citgo, because of their ties to Venezuela and the anti-American dictator Hugo Chavez.
__________________
Scott

Majesty of the Seas - 10/03 & 02/07 & 11/08
Enchantment of the Seas - 10/04 & 10/11
Mariner of the Seas - 10/05
Vision of the Seas - 10/06 & 09/07
Carnival Liberty - 10/07
Adventure of the Seas - 9/08
Ruby Princess - 12/09
Voyager of the Seas - 9/10
Carnival Spirit - 11/10
Oasis of the Seas - 9/13
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old July 18th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Palm Coast, Florida
Posts: 18,935
Default

I am a Vietnam Veteran, so I certainly don't care for Jane Fonda either.

As far as gasoline goes,if you don't buy it from one anti-American dictator, you are buying it from another.

TM
__________________
CRUISES
Century 4/1998
Mercury 4/2000+4/2006+7/2007
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence of the Seas 12/29/2013 Top-notch!
Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old July 18th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 11,424
Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo
Default

Whooo Annie. You and I are not only not on the same page, but we are reading different books.

I am against evil, and I fight it everyday of my life.
__________________
Ecstasy 2005
Conquest 2005
Elation 2005
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old July 18th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,565
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luanne Russo View Post
Whooo Annie. You and I are not only not on the same page, but we are reading different books.

I am against evil, and I fight it everyday of my life.
Luanne - we are not so very different you know. Different cultures - different ways of expressing ourselves.

Apartheid in SA was evil - so I had a boycott (along with millions of others).

Take care

Annie
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old July 18th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: new orleans, la
Posts: 7,059
Default

Annie..did you ever see the movie where Morgan Freeman portrayed Nelson Mandela when the national rugby team won an international championship ? today is Nelson Mandela's birthday and for the life of me I think Mandela is playing Freeman

but I concur with your point..we have all different perspectives when it comes to how we respond to an issue that is of great importance to us
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old July 18th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Trip's Avatar
Moderator
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Boston
Posts: 19,662
Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default

Years ago, I bought a coat, that coat more, than I had ever paid for an article of clothing. I brought it to a cleaner,and the clerk, made a big deal of, should I be paying to store a fur coat, or, a cloth coat, It had a man made fur lining.....

Fast forward to the winter, when I went back to pick up my coat. My slip we believe, was in a car, which we traded for a new one. My coat could not be found. The woman who waited on me, was the same woman, who took the coat in for strorage. Bottom line was...my coat was stolen! Someone wanted this pretty coat, and, that was that. Since I had no slip, and, you can be sure the original one was "lost," I had no leg to stand on.

I have never stepped foot in that cleaner again, and this was in the 80's
__________________


Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator


Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old July 18th, 2011, 09:38 PM
AR AR is offline
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,455
Default

I proudly protested the Vietnam war, and would proudly do so again. I have also marched against other wars that I believe were ill-advised.

Now, before you flame me, understand that I protested the wars, but not those who fought them. I was as outraged as anyone else about the way returning Vietnam vets were treated. . .still am. I guess if we learned anything from that debacle it was that if we have any brains at all we must separate the war from the warrior.

At least these days, nobody seems to be mounting any hate campaigns against returning military members, no matter what they think of the causes they've been sent to defend (not to mention our lack of ability to pay for them).

That may be the only positive outcome of Vietnam. I visit the wall regularly--it's just 15 minutes from where I'm sitting. Was there two weeks ago, and still cannot walk the length of it without weeping.
__________________
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place. -- George Bernard Shaw
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old July 19th, 2011, 01:09 AM
Paul B's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 2,824
Default

Luanne, I am with you on this. I have never boycotted anything, and, in fact, I have sometimes purchased things because others were boycotting them.

I can certainly agree with demonstrating for civil rights.
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old July 19th, 2011, 01:52 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,565
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by venice View Post
Annie..did you ever see the movie where Morgan Freeman portrayed Nelson Mandela when the national rugby team won an international championship ? today is Nelson Mandela's birthday and for the life of me I think Mandela is playing Freeman

but I concur with your point..we have all different perspectives when it comes to how we respond to an issue that is of great importance to us
Invictus? - yes. Freeman has such a voice - I know what you mean.

Monday was Mandela's birthday and all he asked for was that people spent 67 minutes on Voluntary work to mark the 67 years he spent on the struggle.

I have also been fortunate to visit Robben Island - makes Alcatraz look like the Ritz.

There is still a long hard road ahead for SA.

If everyone spends 5 minutes a day on any cause - what a difference it would make.

Take care

Annie
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old July 19th, 2011, 02:31 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: new orleans, la
Posts: 7,059
Default

Annie..I like your point about spending 5 minutes a day on a cause

in New Orleans we are still Blessed with volunteers who come from all across the USA and the World to help rebuild homes...in many cases they give up their vacations and their time is worth much more then their $$$$$$...Hurricane Katrina and the aftermath taught everyone what is really important

on the flip side, I have seen first hand that there are people who's "cause" can have a very negative impact on others..they don't protest or boycott, they destroy and disrupt
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old July 19th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Senior Member
Captain
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 565
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuel View Post

What I do boycott are food products that come from China.
I boycott products that are manufactured in the United States. It hasn't caused me any inconvenience at all!
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old July 19th, 2011, 07:48 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 11,424
Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo
Default

As I read over not only what I said, but what others have said, I get the feeling that what I said, sounds cold hearted.

To me there is a big difference in protesting products and the horrors of SA, Katrina, Vietnam, etc.

I was out of the loop on SA, because I was living in Europe, and did not hear about what was going on, until it was almost over. In fact, I first heard of it from a Danny Glover movie.

I was to young for vietnam, but was old enough to see what was happening to the soldiers who tried to get their lives back together after the war.

Only God, and Venice knows what I have done on behalf of those hurt during Katrina.

This thread started out much lighter than it has become.

What I was trying to say was that I do not take the time to pick out or give up products that might support those who are wrong, or doing something that I don't agree with.
__________________
Ecstasy 2005
Conquest 2005
Elation 2005
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
boycott, gay, trump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boycott United Airlines for Pre and Post-Cruise Travel brad813 All Things Cruising 6 October 30th, 2009 03:28 PM
Boycott Royal Caribbean - FOD meetings refused on RCI BrianTom Gay / Lesbian Cruising 18 April 14th, 2006 07:37 AM
Governors ask for boycott bigjohn461 Chit - Chat for Cruisers 19 December 2nd, 2005 09:01 PM
Protest of Automatic Tips... norm Tipping 68 August 14th, 2004 08:28 AM
Singles should boycott cruise lines until... MikeW Singles 5 June 24th, 2001 10:52 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47 PM.
design by: Themes by Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1