CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Prayers Needed (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/383912-prayers-needed.html)

Aerogirl July 25th, 2011 06:50 PM

Prayers Needed

Please say a prayer tonight for my BFF who was just diagnosed with stage1 colon cancer.
This is one of the two girls I cruise with. Her surgery will be this Friday and they will know for sure itís at a stage 1 and has not spread. I just canít believe it. She and I lost our dear friend Joy seven years ago to the same disease.

Trip July 25th, 2011 08:13 PM

Please know my thoughts and prayers are with your close friend..I hope she gets the best results possible. She is lucky to have you in her corner.

Lakers Fan July 25th, 2011 08:17 PM

I am adding your BFF to my prayers

travelgalSue July 25th, 2011 09:19 PM

She is now on my prayer list, and so are you. This has to be a hard time for you. Praying for good results on Friday.

CruisinK n J July 25th, 2011 09:32 PM

Prayers Needed

In April, I lost an old friend to colon cancer. I hope new things are being discovered that will save your friend.

Judy

Fern July 25th, 2011 09:36 PM

Robin, prayers are coming from Arkansas for your BFF and for you.

ToddDH July 25th, 2011 10:53 PM

Aerogirl,

I've added her to my prayer list. I so hope everything goes well and they've caught it in time. Sounds as if maybe they have and I've a friend who survived stage 2 colon cancer.

Love,

TDH

Moiraine July 25th, 2011 10:56 PM

I do hope this turns out to be stage one and she gets a good result.

Luanne Russo July 26th, 2011 05:18 AM

Both of you and families are on my prayer list. Please let us know how it turns out.

Love,

Luanne

Manuel July 26th, 2011 11:24 AM

I am sending my prayers as well.

TM

fun2cruiz July 26th, 2011 02:59 PM

Prayers go out to you, your BFF and their family members....With sadness, I recently lost both parents and a sister to cancer of various forms....I often ask myself and God, "why do you take the good people that you love, so quickly ?"

Mike M July 26th, 2011 06:27 PM

I'm wishing her the best and sending out the most positive thoughts. It is scary but it can be beaten. 20 years ago I went through it and though it was not a fun two years I'm still here.

All the best to your BFF
Mike

jacdenv24 July 26th, 2011 07:46 PM

My thoughts are with you and your BFF. It seems like there is an epidemic of this horrible disease. In July 2009 I was diagnosed with kidney cancer that had metastasized and thought I'd never cruise again. Since then we've cruised twice and have one booked for Jan 2012. It's amazing what can be done nowadays so hopefully you and your friend will be on the high seas very soon.