CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Best Burger?? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/384547-best-burger.html)

Aerogirl August 24th, 2011 03:37 PM

Best Burger??
 
Has anyone eaten at Le Tub near FT Lauderdale? I hear great things about the burgers so Iíll have to check it out in November.

Lakers Fan August 24th, 2011 11:23 PM

Best Burgers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerogirl (Post 1389036)
Has anyone eaten at Le Tub near FT Lauderdale? I hear great things about the burgers so Iíll have to check it out in November.


Fat Cow in Manhattan ,NY

Burger Heaven in Manhattan ,NY

Aerogirl August 25th, 2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry43 (Post 1389106)
Fat Cow in Manhattan ,NY

Burger Heaven in Manhattan ,NY

Looking for people who have been to Le Tub.
We have a few great burger joints as well but I hear Le Tub is a one of a kind place.

Dannyboy August 25th, 2011 12:38 AM

SouthPort Raw Bar
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerogirl (Post 1389036)
Has anyone eaten at Le Tub near FT Lauderdale? I hear great things about the burgers so Iíll have to check it out in November.

Try SouthPort Raw Bar in Fort Lauderdale, local's hangout.:cool:

Donna August 25th, 2011 04:46 AM

Never heard of this burger place, but I love the burgers at Chili's...

Chuck Palm August 25th, 2011 10:17 AM

We like In & Out Burgers when we are in California. Red Robin Burgers are pretty good for chain restaurants as are Carls Jr. Here in Mexico Burger King is much closer to the ones in the U.S. McDonalds in Mexico is not very good quality nor is it consistant either. I'm not sure why.

Aerogirl August 25th, 2011 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannyboy (Post 1389111)
Try SouthPort Raw Bar in Fort Lauderdale, local's hangout.:cool:

Maybe we'll check it out. thanks!

kristinaa August 26th, 2011 07:32 AM

why don't you try at Georgie's Alibi? Their burgers are great and less expensive than "The Tub".

Aerogirl August 26th, 2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kristinaa (Post 1389332)
why don't you try at Georgie's Alibi? Their burgers are great and less expensive than "The Tub".

I'll write it down, thanks!

ToddDH August 26th, 2011 01:02 PM

Would you believe that by far, the best hamburgers I ever ate in my life (and those of you who know me know that I know really good beef) were from the restaurant located at the Hilton Garden Inn in Staten Island!!! An almost outstanding and unbelievable plus was, they weren't nearly as expensive as I ever expected (considering the location, etc.).

Who would've ever guessed it?

Todd

katlady August 26th, 2011 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck Palm (Post 1389146)
We like In & Out Burgers when we are in California. Red Robin Burgers are pretty good for chain restaurants as are Carls Jr. Here in Mexico Burger King is much closer to the ones in the U.S. McDonalds in Mexico is not very good quality nor is it consistant either. I'm not sure why.

Dude if you ever come by Sacramento CA get one of these bad boys. It's from Squeeze Inn and it's called a Squeeze with cheese. I love a burger that is wearing a cheese skirt so fasionable. ;)
http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/med...ith-cheese.jpg
http://nmgastronome.com/blog/wp-cont...ueezeInn03.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1