CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   The Ray and Todd Show hit the waves! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/385065-ray-todd-show-hit-waves.html)

ToddDH September 19th, 2011 09:39 PM

The Ray and Todd Show hit the waves!

All you folks going on the Epic with Trip on her Cruisemate's Cruise on the Epic on March 17th better hang onto your hats, wives and girlfriends 'cause the Ray and Todd Show is about to hit the ocean blue!

I'm hoping maybe that Ray will occasionally lend me his scooter to have drag races down the Promenade. Hey, you never know what to expect from one guy who almost wrote the book on cruising and another who probably belongs under lock and key. Of one thing, "I guarrronteee" and that is that everyone is gonna' have a ball! Who knows, maybe we'll get all of you wifes and girlfriends into a high kicking chorus line on the main stage!

Trip will of course be in the center!!!!!

Seriously, I am so very honored that I'll be accompanying the most beloved and esteemed member of our huge network!

Todd

Todd

Cruznut2 September 19th, 2011 09:48 PM

How wonderful!! What a nice trip to look forward to. I was thinking about it and find it is not in the budget at this time. I hope the two of you have the times of your lives.

Laura

Trip September 19th, 2011 10:02 PM

Yay, Yay and Yay.xo

nlb1050 September 19th, 2011 10:03 PM

That is great about you and Ray.

Donna September 19th, 2011 10:44 PM

What a great idea, so glad you two will be joining Trip on the Epic cruise...This cruise will be great....

Marc September 19th, 2011 11:13 PM

Todd and Ray . . . FANTASTIC!

Arlene and I wish we could be with you!

Marc

PS GO VOLS!

Moiraine September 19th, 2011 11:19 PM

Yay! Wish I could join you guys! I know you'll have a good time.

skymaster September 20th, 2011 09:20 AM

WOW, what GREAT news. I know y'all are gonna have a wonderful time. The lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) and I already have a "mini family reunion" cruise on Feb 12th, or we'd be there as well. (Don't tell her,,,I'll look into it anyway!) Congratulations guys!

"SKY"

rollerdonna September 20th, 2011 09:40 AM

Now there's one cruise I really wish I could be on, but unfortunately, it's not in my budget either.
I'm sure everyone who does make it will have a wonderful time with "The Ray & Todd Show" onboard!

donna

LS80 September 20th, 2011 12:59 PM

Todd.............sounds great.........you & Ray should have a fab time..........

Don't think we can make it........wish we could......would like to meet you Todd...........

Sharon

Mike M September 20th, 2011 01:03 PM

You both will have a great time. I went last year and loved the restaurants and the fun of the Cruisemates and Chef Matt did some very good demos.

It will be fun.

Take care,
Mike

Jacqueline September 20th, 2011 02:01 PM

WOOOHOOO the 2 most charming men from CM cruising together. Way to go, Todd and Ray !!!LOL

Paul B September 20th, 2011 05:50 PM

Peggy and I have already cruised with Ray, but never with Todd or Trip as well as with other Cruisemates who are probably on the cruise. If we hadn't already booked Carnival Magic out of Galveston on May 13th, we would definitely be on the Epic cruise. We will be there in spirit.