Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 23rd, 2011, 06:41 AM
Admiral

Default It's Friday at Last!

Morning Mates, it's Friday and I'm still on the run... I've got the Ship Hector all morning, then work, and something special planned for the kids.
Our local coffee shops Tim Hortons has a promotion this week - huge chocolate chip smiley-face cookies for $1, proceeds going to support local Big Brothers and Big Sisters organization. In an on-going effort to foster empathy and community awareness in the kids, I've asked them to each bring in a Loonie ($1) for a Smiley cookie today - I've pre-ordered 2 dozen!....and to think about the fact that they all are lucky to have both their parents in their lives, even the divorced ones, get to spend quality time with both parents....
That's my sermon for today...wishing you all a great Friday and a more relaxing weekend than I have ahead of me!

donna
Old September 23rd, 2011, 08:33 AM
Admiral

Morning all. Dad has kept me running the past few days. The teen had a consultation with an oral surgeon on Wednesday. She's going to have her wisdom teeth cut out in November. I'm sure she'd like to do it before then. Have a wonderful day all.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 09:41 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest...........staying hot here........at least for us.....76 today........

Off to work in a few.......hope today goes better then yestreday........

Not much else going on today........except it's FRIDAY!!!!

Y'all have a good day........

Sharon
Old September 23rd, 2011, 09:55 AM
Admiral

Good Morning to all!

It's off to host my Seniors Covered Dish Lunch today at the apartments I used to manage.

I'm sure by the time I get home I'll be worn out but it's a labor of love so I'll enjoy it.

Tomorrow morning I'll be standing out in the middle of a main intersection for four hours collecting for the Humane Society. After that one, I'll definitely be a basket case and that's only if nobody runs over me!

Prayers for all of those on my list and a request for Blessings upon all!

Todd

Here's wishing a Fantastic Weekend for all!
Old September 23rd, 2011, 11:09 AM
Admiral

Good morning from rainy NY .I am going to lunch soon with a neighbor.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 02:01 PM
Admiral

Default It's Friday at Last

Greetings from the Upper Midwest. Tomorrow we go home. I have visited my mother twice a day every day. We celebrated her 95th birthday on Wednesday. This afternoon, we must say goodbye. I guess "see you later" would be a less sad response. I've always hated good byes.

Will post more about the trip when I get back.

Judy