CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Wonderful Wednesday! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/385437-wonderful-wednesday.html)

rollerdonna October 12th, 2011 09:34 AM

Wonderful Wednesday!

Morning Mates, it is a beautiful sunny Wednesday in Pictou County, temp is only 10C or 50F, but it will get up in the teens today (60ish), so can't complain.

Not much going on here, just a regular work day, and now that I am up to 28 kids registered, it is incredibly busy!

donna

Trip October 12th, 2011 09:48 AM

Hi Kids,
The last day of our streak of marvelous weather,as the next 2 days will be rainy, but that's ok...I need to switch closets, my most unfavorite,twice a year chore:(

I got a surprise this morning, Bruce told me he has pre ordered the new Kindle Fire for me, how nice is that! An early Christmas, since it's due after Thanksgiving..whatta guy!

A few errands around town,and home again home agin, jiggity jig.;)

Make it a good one.

beenie weenie October 12th, 2011 09:52 AM

Good Morning Donna,

I know you non-facebookians probably think I dropped off the face of the earth, but no I am still here...

Fortunately I have had my morning coffee and therefore I come in peace. I have been struggling with an ongoing computer problem... It isn't too major but it makes certain things just annoying enough that I lose motivation quickly and I give up lol, which is why I haven't been around here too much.

I heard a report that the weather should become more fall like starting today... but so far it is beautiful. I was greeted at the front door this morning by a new kitty named Walnut. Evidently he has adopted us and he shows up for food twice a day and pets and loving three times a day. Unfortunately the two indoor cats have laid down the law and said there shall be no more kitties in the house. So we put food out for him and I am not sure what will happen this winter. I may see if we can find a small house for him out on the back patio where he can hang out.

I am pleased to share that we finally booked another cruise. We'll be sailing on the Conquest out of New Orleans in January... They had a great deal for Indiana Residents that was cheaper than most 4 and 5 day cruises, so I said lets do it... We're so excited and can't wait! Should be lots of fun!

Not much else happening here. Things are quiet today. Just trying to stay on top of work and the kids schooling. Hope you all are well. Have a great day!

Trip October 12th, 2011 09:55 AM

Hi Bw...good to see you and to know you will be cruising soon..put a new ticker up...I so enjoyed the Conquest...the aft pool was our place;)

Luanne Russo October 12th, 2011 10:10 AM

Good morning from a nice Texas. Not to hot, and certainly not to cold.

I have a lot going on today. I have been spending to much time on the computer, and not enough time on my duties, so today is catch up day.

I hope all of you have a good one.

Luanne

Haimia October 12th, 2011 11:28 AM

A cloudy and potentially rainy day in NW Ohio. Tomorrow the weather is to turn for us also. Cooler and rain.

DD#2 will be home Friday long enough to get into car to Illinois for OSU-Illinois football this weekend. So, will see little of her.

DD#1 took her boards test on Monday. She stopped in yesterday and you can tell that she is truly glad it is over!

DH is asleep in the chair - again!!!!!!!!! and dogs are asleep somewhere in the house. Maybe I should check?????

Good day to all!

LS80 October 12th, 2011 11:36 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest............no warm weather here.........just wind & rain.........

BW...........nice to see ya.........

Y'all have a good day...........

Sharon

Cruznut2 October 12th, 2011 01:27 PM

Good Morning! Lovely day here in Lakeland. windows are wide open and fresh air smells so good. I love the fall in Florida. Cool and nice for taking my morning walk. Have a great day all.

Laura

CruisinK n J October 12th, 2011 02:52 PM

Wonderful Wednesday

A late good morning to you all. Keith and I must share the desk top til Friday, so I am taking the opportunity to post here while he's at the gym.

We await a call from an electrician. A circuit breaker broke. The one with the a/c on it, of course. Temp is expected to be 100 or better, so we need it fixed.

Trip, I still haven't done that unloved task, either. But while it is still so hot, I can't think of getting into heavy clothing.

BW, glad to see you posting again. Am jealous of your cruise plans

Have a good day, all.

Judy

Moiraine October 12th, 2011 06:25 PM

Good late afternoon all. Busy day here. Also a rainy one.

Lakers Fan October 12th, 2011 08:50 PM

Good evening from rainy NY