Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 29th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default An Epic Cruise!!

Come along with Chef Matt,and myself, and be a part of the CruiseMates
Norwegian Epic group cruise on March 17th. Along with the culinary fun,and group get together's, you will enjoy an innovative ship design, with many firsts at sea. With so many dining options from Chinese to Brazilian,and a pub to rival the best spot on land, you will delight in the fact you can eat in a different restaurant every night of your cruise.

Sailing solo? See where you can lay your head...In a cabin for one. How great is that?

Have a big family that needs lots of room to stretch? Come luxuriate in the only villas at sea.

Want to experience some of the best entertainment at sea? Enjoy the Blue Man Group, Second City, Cirque, Howl at the Moon, and, more, and have the flexibility to book your reservations, before you plant your tootsies onboard!

Want a pool deck to rival theme parks at home? Check this out!

Lastly, enjoy the unique ability to interact with Matt Sigel, from Season four of Hell's Kitchen. He will be demonstrating his culinary skills, [see below] and, teach us a thing or two, we may not know. And I can tell you, hanging out with Matt, & his wife Ellen, is a lot of fun, so why not join in the fun, on a St Patrick's Day Cruise, on the Epic. I would love to meet you!

Please call Nancy, with any questions...By Mid March, you just might be redy for a cruise...here is the info.
The group rates are posted below, but prior to booking be sure to check with our TA Nancy Bogert for other lower promotional rates that may be available in your circumstance.
Insides from $699
Balconies from $1,099
Mini-suites from 1,249
Single cabins- $919
Prices include port charges only, government taxes and fees of $109.46 are additional.

Amenities Include::
- Cooking demos with Chef Matt Sigel
- $50 ship board credit
- Complimentary CruiseMates Group Cocktail Party

Booking Information

Nancy S Bogert MCC
Cruise Planners
900 Grampian Blvd
Williamsport, PA 17701
570-323-0112 or toll free 1-800-561-0802
Web address: Cruise Planners - Nancy Bogert
Fax-570-323-0702
An American Express Representative
#1 Cruise Planner Agent 2010 for Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Princess, Holland America & Carnival Cruise Lines

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Last edited by Kuki; March 19th, 2012 at 07:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old November 6th, 2011, 01:39 AM
Admiral

If I can manage to sray alive until March 17. Ray and I shall be there.

C'mon folks, get on board. It sounds as if it's a wonderful cruise on a beautiful ship. And I so much want to meet all of the people that I love plus it's not that expensive.

If I could afford it I'd pay everyone's way but I'm not in that financial category. That being case, please come out and join the "Ray and Todd show." If you like "self deprecatory humor" and an honest guy who can even entertain those who've had a few "relaxation" beverages, I'm the guy who will get yourself in the "Spirit."

So let your hair down and let's party! There is definitely no better place than on the Epic. But you haave to make your reservations soon as I know the ship will be filled by the time it sails. Already, a lot of the cabinsare gone so please don'y delay@

Explorer of the Seas 2009, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2007, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2006, Eastern Caribbean
Old November 6th, 2011, 03:56 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

I have looked at the possibility of going but find it is out of the question for me. I already had my Inspiration cruise booked and paid for in November 2011. I am booked on Carnival Dream for September 2012. The single supplement is way too much for me on this ship. I did investigate the "singles" cabins and find that they are not an option for me. There are so many wonderful Cruise Mates going and I did want to be among them. I do wish everyone the best cruise ever. I know it will be after all it is Cruise Mates and how could anyone go wrong there???

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old November 6th, 2011, 04:57 AM
Admiral

Default St Patrick's Day

Folks enjoy your cruise - I will be in Ireland where the weather will not be as nice

Annie
Old December 2nd, 2011, 12:39 AM
Admiral

Default Unfortunately

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddDH View Post
If I can manage to sray alive until March 17. Ray and I shall be there.

C'mon folks, get on board. It sounds as if it's a wonderful cruise on a beautiful ship. And I so much want to meet all of the people that I love plus it's not that expensive.

If I could afford it I'd pay everyone's way but I'm not in that financial category. That being case, please come out and join the "Ray and Todd show." If you like "self deprecatory humor" and an honest guy who can even entertain those who've had a few "relaxation" beverages, I'm the guy who will get yourself in the "Spirit."

So let your hair down and let's party! There is definitely no better place than on the Epic. But you haave to make your reservations soon as I know the ship will be filled by the time it sails. Already, a lot of the cabinsare gone so please don'y delay@

I will be cruising beginning March 17 but alas on another cruise .We will be at 2 of the same ports but on different days. You will be there first.Perhaps you will leave a marker ?
Old December 2nd, 2011, 02:46 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry43 View Post
I will be cruising beginning March 17 but alas on another cruise .We will be at 2 of the same ports but on different days. You will be there first.Perhaps you will leave a marker ?
Henry.. it is far enough out that if you really wanted to you could cancel your other cruise, and move to sail with the CruiseMates group... without any financial penalties. ... only if you really wanted to.