CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Halloween Monday (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/385749-halloween-monday.html)

Aerogirl October 31st, 2011 09:09 AM

Halloween Monday

Good ghoulish Halloween morning
Up early to take in my new truck in for some type of leak so needless to say I’m less than happy.

I'm ready to scare all the little goblins later this evening!
Happy Halloween!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0thH3qnHTbI

Well wishes going out to Todd this morning,

rollerdonna October 31st, 2011 09:46 AM

"Ghoul" Morning to you too Aerogirl, you beat me awake this morning!

It has finally stopped raining and blowing up a storm. Thankful it was just rain and we never did get any snow. Also thankful we never lost power, it was pretty dicey there for awhile, it flashed off and on a few times, and we lost internet for a few hours...

Today is a big day at work, the kids will be so excited...we are planning a scavenger hunt for goodies, then hopefully slip a DVD in and calm them down a little!
Here is a preview of my costume, which I wore to the Trivia Night Halloween Party on Saturday.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...08668883_n.jpg

In the meantime, best wishes go out to Todd today for a quick and full recovery....

donna

Luanne Russo October 31st, 2011 09:55 AM

Good morning from Texas, as we get ready for Halloween. I have still not purchased any candy. I need to do that today, plus pick up a few other things.

Donna, your outfit is so cute. Did you make that yourself?

I hope all of you have a good day.

Luanne

Moiraine October 31st, 2011 10:07 AM

Good morning all. Happy Halloween. I hope it is a good one.

KDGodwin October 31st, 2011 10:29 AM

High of 90 today here in AZ!! It's supposed to be around 80 by the time I take the kids out for trick-or-treating...

I work for another hour, then off for a few hours before I head back in for our Halloween potluck. Working nights I usually miss them all, so I am excited to join. Maybe even bring the kids with me to meet a few people.

I am off for a few nights now, so if I am not on you all have a great beginning of the week!!

Oh, and I'll say an extra prayer for Todd today as well!

LS80 October 31st, 2011 11:47 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest...........looks like it might be dry for the goblins tonight..........

Todd.......you are in our thoughts.......

It's Monday so that means laundry.......already got 2 loads done.......

Y'all have a good day.........

Sharon

travelgalSue October 31st, 2011 11:51 AM

No rain or snow here, at least yet. Cool morning, but I did sleep in as I have no grandkids all week nor any trips to Drs. with my Mom. I have been hit with the creepy crude this weekend, cough, congestion, the whole 9 yards worth. Spent a lot of time just lying on the couch. Feeling a little better today so maybe the worst is over.
Daughter, SIL and 2 grandkids should be in Chicago by now. Daughter has a week of training so the whole family went as a mini vacation. The girls were so excited to get to go to a hotel with an indoor pool. I know what they will be doing all week. They are both water dogs!
I have a presentation next Sunday afternoon, so my week will be spent here in the office getting things in order.
Prayers for our Todd, and hoping all is better today.
RD love the costume. I've got my candy ready for the spooks and gooblins tonight. If I can just keep D/H out of it!

Everyone have a good Halloween.

Mike M October 31st, 2011 12:03 PM

Good Halloween morning to everyone.

It was a late night. We have two little goblins in our house who are still on Australian time. Arrived home early Saturday morning and have not adjusted their body clocks back to home time. One of the little goblins (grandson) finally fell asleep at 11:30 p.m. and the goblin granddaughter didn't go to sleep until 1:30 a.m.

My daughter and SIL came over yesterday afternoon and we did Chinese take out and had a nice evening. Mom and Dad were more than happy to leave the kids with Grandma and Grandpa so they could get a full night's sleep.

We'll take the little goblins home this afternoon so I should go and awaken the sleeping goblins. Otherwise they'll sleep until noon and not go to bed until after midnight.

My best to Todd and hope he is on the path to recovery.

Take care,
Mike

LisaK October 31st, 2011 12:10 PM

Good morning from a snowed in massachusetts. We have been without power since saturday night, our part of town got power back early this morning, the estimate for full restoration in town in Thursday. It is a horrible mess, broken tree limbs everywhere, some streets still inpassable, thank goodness for generators, at least we had heat and keep the fridge running

CruisinK n J October 31st, 2011 12:33 PM

Halloween Monday

Good morning! Thinking of Todd this morning. I was so relieved that there was no more bad news on his thread today.

The tree guy is coming out either this afternoon or tomorrow, because we have a dying oak tree. We're hoping to save some of it. Property owners in Los Angeles County who have oak trees on their property get in big trouble for cutting them down. A big fine plus replacing the tree at $600 each.:confused:

Good thoughts going out for Todd. Have a good day, all.

Judy

Lakers Fan October 31st, 2011 10:05 PM

Happy Halloween to all.

A hope that Todd is on the mend .