CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Tuesday Morning Greeting (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/385758-tuesday-morning-greeting.html)

rollerdonna November 1st, 2011 07:53 AM

Tuesday Morning Greeting

Morning Mates, it is dawning a cold and cloudy 2C or 35F this morning, Brrrr!
I survived another Halloween, but the kids were off the wall with excitement. The carefully planned scavenger hunt lasted about 2.5 minutes before they found the candy and went even crazier!
Last night we had one trick or treater at the door, who I think must've been lost. Nobody ever stops on an 80 km/h highway! Fortunately I had one leftover treat bag from the party at work, so the little one didn't go away disappointed.

Hoping to hear some good news about Todd today, he's been in my thoughts a lot.
Luanne and Beenie, thank you for keeping us updated....

donna

Trip November 1st, 2011 09:56 AM

Hi Kids,
Overcast day in store, but we will see 60 in the next couple of days. Lots of people close by, still without power, so, I consider myself fortunate. The thought of the long winter ahead, just makes me go ugh:(

Lucy will be here in a bit, and, I hope her sugar high, from all the candy last night, does not carry over with me! :shock:

I am praying Todd is getting stronger,and the Dr. knows exactly how to "fix" our friend. When things get tough, we all close ranks,and take care of our own, and that, is a good feeling.

Make it a good one.

Moiraine November 1st, 2011 10:40 AM

Morning all. It's quiet here. I miss Halloween. I always enjoyed taking my daughter trick or treating. Oh well. I hope to be able to do that with grandkids someday.

I Hope to hear good news about Todd today.

Have a good day all.

LisaK November 1st, 2011 11:27 AM

Good Morning Mates, so now the clean-up begins, dh and i were outside yesterday afternoon trying to figure out where to just start, all we could hear were chainsaws, we still have about 6" of snow on the ground, but hopefully it will be all gone in a couple of days, we want to try to get as much debris picked up off the lawn before the next snowfall(ugh) afterall it is November in Massachusetts.

LS80 November 1st, 2011 11:44 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest...........might rain.....but then what's new?????

Trip & Lisa..........hope the winter doesn't keep ya inside........

Not much happening here......just same ole same ole......

Y'all have a good day.........

Sharon

CruisinK n J November 1st, 2011 01:55 PM

Tuesday Morning Greeting

A good foggy morning to you! We had a wonderful dinner in Newport Beach last night but didn't see any of the fog that rolled in.

Have thought about Todd a lot. I hope the doctors can bring about good health for him.

Here comes the sun, as the old song goes. Best get a move-on. We're still awaiting the tree guy.

Have a good day.

Judy

travelgalSue November 1st, 2011 02:58 PM

Well my week of not having to play taxi for Mom ended this morning. She called last night to tell me she was able to get an appointment with her foot Dr. at 10 AM so that is where I have been most of the day. She has an infection in her little toe, nothing serious but needs to get it cleared up in the next week or so.
My kidos made it to Chicago before noon yesterday and the grandaughters are loving the hotel. Mommy has to go to schooling everyday so Dad is playing tour guide during the day. Hope they have fun.
I can't quit thinking about Todd. So hope things are better today and the Dr. can fix him up. Miss him on here. All we can do is pray for healing and that is something this bunch of CM's can do well.

Hope everyone has a good remainder of the day.

Lakers Fan November 1st, 2011 09:50 PM

Good evening from Cognito.