CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Tuesday, and it's STILL Snowing! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/388127-tuesday-its-still-snowing.html)

rollerdonna March 6th, 2012 07:39 AM

Tuesday, and it's STILL Snowing!

Morning Mates, from a "flaky" Pictou County. Yesterday it was so mild that most of Sun. night's snow melted, but it started snowing agin last night, and it all looks very white and pretty again.
As I stood out in the snowy field yesterday afternoon, watching the kids sledding, I couldn't help thinking, "This time next Monday, I will be standing on a sandy white beach in Princess Cays"!

I am off this morning to aquafitness, then work, then TOPS for the first time in 3 weeks (it has been cancelled twice!) My weigh-in tonight should be a good one....

donna

Moiraine March 6th, 2012 08:14 AM

Good morning mates. I'm up but not going yet. I'm not sure what I'll get into today. I need to go to the store and buy what I forgot last week. I was almost there when I realiszed I had forgotten my list. The OH asked if I wanted to come back and get it and I said no. My daughter has today and tomorrow off of school. She'll be doing some of her community service (for an honor society) tomorrow afternoon but will be underfoot today, so I may her take me to the store.

Anyway, have a wonderful day everyone.

Luanne Russo March 6th, 2012 08:35 AM

Good morning everyone from a beautiful Texas. The clouds will roll in soon, and then the storms behind that, but right now it is close to perfect.

I spent yesterday cleaning, and yard work, both of which helps with the depression. This morning I feel almost normal, with no little black rain clouds over my head. :D

Donna, I hope your weight in will be a good one. I need to weight in this morning, and hope it is a good number.

Moiraine, I also need to go to the store to pick up things I forgot.

I hope all of you have a good day.

Luanne

bjm123 March 6th, 2012 09:05 AM

Not much going on today. Need to do a little housework.

Guess I will head to the polls and try to pick who to vote for or who to vote against. It will be a hard choice.

The sun is shinning so I will go and make another pot of coffee and enjoy the sunshine for a little while.

Hope all are feeling better today.

Brenda

Aerogirl March 6th, 2012 09:36 AM

Good morning
Windy, windy, windy here today in the "windy city" with temps in the mid 50's. The realization of us not going to Florida for spring break is settling in and Iím kicking myself for deciding to skip a yearÖ.what was I thinking!!
Need to get out and do some grocery shopping myself today Iíll be sure to bring my list!

LuannÖ. I canít wait to get out there to do a little garden work mysel, wonít be too much longer.
In fact Iím going to plant some Cannas in a pot and put them in the window and get them started.

LS80 March 6th, 2012 09:57 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.......it SNOWED!!!! Got about a inch.........I know......I know.....that's not much.......but for us it is.......hopefully not too much will be closed or delayed..........

Suppose to be in the lower 40's for today so hopefully the snow will be gone soon......

Y'all have a good day............

Sharon

Kuki March 6th, 2012 10:34 AM

Good Morning cruisemates! An amazingly beautiful morning on the patio perch. The geese and birds on the water and golf course are very busy in converation, and I have my cup of coffee and cruisemates. Temp is heading towards 85, until late afternoon when a wind storm is forecast to more in.

I'm getting in a golf game this morning, hopefully before the high winds move in.

Mrs. Kuki goes home next week, and she is starting to decide what to pack to take home, and what she's going to leave here. My mother and her live-in go home a week after her. But I'm still staying here another month.

Lakers Fan March 6th, 2012 10:38 AM

Sunny and beautiful here .

Manuel March 6th, 2012 10:50 AM

Good morning mates

It's sunny and beautiful here as well. But I miss the Florida palm trees and other green plants and T shirt weather.

TM

CruisinK n J March 6th, 2012 11:46 AM

Tuesday and It's Still Snowing!

Good morning! Suddenly it's cold and overcast. I hope there's some rain attached to it.

Nothing much on the agenda, except the appliance repairman will show up early this afternoon.

Anybody out there watch "Castle" or "Body of Proof" on ABC? I also enjoy "Downton Abbey" on PBS.

Judy

Moiraine March 6th, 2012 03:42 PM

Don't get to watch anything much other than the Weather Channel and Survivor.