Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 8th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Admiral

Default Tuesday in the Fog

Morning Mates, it has dawned extremely foggy out there today, I cannot even see the road from my house! Hoping it burns off before I have to drive in to town later for aquafitness...

Tonight is TOPS weigh-in, hoping I at least stayed the same or lost a little. I have introduced a lively dance song each week to begin our meeting (a la Ellen) where I get members to get up and do a few minutes of exercise. Apparently everyone is loving it, so I will continue. There are so many great songs out there, I choose a new one each week!

Not happy to hear Todd is back in the hospital again. Todd, you let them take care of you and get better soon, y'hear?

donna
Old May 8th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Admiral

Good morning
Is that the sun Im seeing peeking through my kitchen window? A little warmer today with temps in the high 60s with only a peek or two of sunshine.
Im off to the Hyundai dealer to have my seat fixed. I was up in Lake Geneva on Sunday with my niece and her friend and while I was waiting for them to come out of a shop I reclined my seat and when I went to put it back up it was dead. I live about and 1 away so driving home was a little uncomfortable, probably good abdominal work though!
Not much else. Hope everyone has a good day.
Todd. Feel better soon!

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

cruising the Breeze with Ray B & Lisa

Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Old May 8th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone.

It's a nice May day here in Minnesota. It looks like I won't be around much for the next couple of days. I have to go to California to take care of some business for my MIL who moved to Poland in February.

She left some things "hanging" that I need to take care of and it's going to be easier to just go out there instead of trying to get it done over the phone and online.

Otherwise things are OK around here.

I hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful rest of the week.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old May 8th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
This weather is up and down lately, with too much rain, which is coming again today. Yesterday was so nice, I wanted it to continue.

Yesterday, I got myself ready to remove the wallpaper, thinking oy....well it peeled off the wall, practically in 100 % strips,and in 20 minutes I had naked walls again.

In all my years of wallpapering, like 44 years...this is the only time the paper started to come apart at the seams at the top in some places, So now I have to decide to repaper, or try that new Glidden 3 paint, to cover not so great walls.

Well, Lucy will get here soon, so I better get my act together...make it a good one.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old May 8th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Admiral

Good morning Mates

Another sunny day here, but we did get some much needed rain during the night.

I send get-well wishes to Todd.

Trip, the paint will be easier to do than the wallpaper.

Donna, I hope that the fog burns off so that you can have a safe drive.

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence of the Seas 12/29/2013 Top-notch!
Old May 8th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Admiral

Default Good Morning

Good morning from partly cloudy Smallville .

Sending well wishes to Todd.
Old May 8th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Admiral

Morning mates. I'm back from a great send off for dad. He had a good turn out for someone who was 87 years old. We had two boards full of pictures at the visitation...lots of great memories. I want to thank everyone here for all of your support. It means a lot. You guys rock.

Todd, you feel better soon.
Old May 8th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Admiral

Default Tuesday in the Fog

Good morning. Our sun is lazy this morning, too.

Not much happenin'. Todd, best wishes for you. Moraine, good to see you back.

Judy
Old May 8th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to rayb Send a message via Skype™ to rayb
Default up to date

Thought I better bring you guys up to date on my condition.

As you all know "I have a pain in the neck" . Had it since last year. I have tried every thing I know to make the pain go away. XRays and MRIs show I have a pinched nerve in C4 and C5 whatever. This morning I had my third shot in the neck. They say I will feel effects in about 3 days. On the first two shots there was no releaf. Hoping now that this morning visit, which was a 6 am, will take effect.

I had not told all of you that I just got back from a very short 4 day cruise on the Imagination. It was the purpose of getting My granson married to Michile in Key West. I kept it a secret til I met them onboard. They were soooo surprised.

We went on to Key West and did it on the beach. No rain, between showers, but very windy.

Rest is History.

I Sail The Carnival Dream.

The Royal Princess Transatlantic.

I sail The Crown Princess to The Southern Caribbean.
Old May 8th, 2012, 03:10 PM
First Mate

Hello fellow cruise lovers! It's pouring rain and hailing here in far south Texas. My electricity just went out and in my small town that usually means it is going to be awhile before my lights get turned back on...WE really needed the rain but could have done without the heavy hail..

Moiraine: I'm so glad to see that your father had the proper send off and happy to see you back again!

That's it for now. My laptop battery is limited so I had best get off of here. Have a great day everyone!!

snorklr45

CarnivalTriumph