Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 27th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Admiral

Default Sunshine Sunday!

Morning Mates, it's a brilliant sunny day out today, not quite warm yet, but on it's way!

This morning I get to stay in and get the housework done, then I'm off to volunteer at the ship all afternoon. There will be hundreds of motorcycles in town for a special event (Show & Shine & Ride) so I'm expecting a lot of tourist traffic at the ship, it will be busy!

Tonight, I get to take it easy and enjoy my book!

donna
Old May 27th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Admiral

Default Rainy Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollerdonna View Post
Morning Mates, it's a brilliant sunny day out today, not quite warm yet, but on it's way!

This morning I get to stay in and get the housework done, then I'm off to volunteer at the ship all afternoon. There will be hundreds of motorcycles in town for a special event (Show & Shine & Ride) so I'm expecting a lot of tourist traffic at the ship, it will be busy!

Tonight, I get to take it easy and enjoy my book!

donna
Good morning from rainy NY .I am getting together today with a guy that I worked with at my very first job way back in the last century .
This guy went on to be a Hall of Fame Athlete .
Old May 27th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Captain

It's going to be another warm day around here. I've been up for awhile and have laundry started, straightened things up inside, and swept the patio. I have all the major jobs done so that I can become a couch potatoe in front of the TV for the most part of the day. It is RACE DAY! Indy 500 starts showing at 11am then later will be the NASCAR race from Charlotte. This is one of my favorite days for racing. I have such wonderful memories of my Dad taking me to Indy for not only the race but the qualifying and testing. He also took me to many NASCAR races, only wish he were still with us so we could watch today.
I got a new cell phone and I'm beginning to think maybe I need my 8 yr old grandaughter to come show me how to use it.
RD, have a great day at the ship.
Todd, so glad to see you have some great help with the housework. Send them my way!

Everyone have a great day.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old May 27th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Admiral

Good morning from Daytona Beach, Fl.

All is quiet before the storm. It's warm and sunny but a storm is on the way, so tomorrow there is rain and high winds in the forecast.

I wish you all a great sunday.

Remember Memorial Day!

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence of the Seas 12/29/2013
Booked Allure of the Seas....12/27/2015
Old May 27th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Admiral

Default Sunshine Sunday

Good morning. I haven't been out, so I don't know if it's warm or cold. However, I can hear the furnace running, and as I type, I am wearing a warm sweater.

Nothing planned here except maybe a trip to Costco.

Have a nice day!

Judy
Old May 27th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Admiral

Good afternoon. It is a hot day here. A joyfull for our family as oldest grandson is home from Hawaii, for 5 weeks then back he goes. Just talked with him and little brother just wants to hang or climb on him. We get to see him in a couple of weeks.

All enjoy your day. We like travelgalsue will be watcing both races.

Guadeloupe Accommodations

Star Princess 2005, Sun Princess 2005
Caribbean Princess 2006, MSC Lirica 2006 , NCL Pearl 2007, Majesty of the Seas 2008, Carnival Destiny 2008, MSC Lirica 2009, Carnival Valor 2009,Carnival Legend 2010, Carnival Liberty 2010,Carnival Fantsay 2011,Carnival Valor Feb 2012, MSC Poesia Dec 2012, MSC Poesia April 2013, Carnival Legend Nov 2013, MSC DIVINA Jan 2014
Old May 27th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Admiral

Good afternoon from Virginia Beach where it is a beautiful warm day. I am running some washes while Rob is volunteering with C.E.R.T. (Community Emergency Rescue Training) at the Strawberry Festival in Pungo. I was there, yesterday, with him but have to be at work at 4:00 p.m this afternoon. Hope that everyone of my fellow cruisemates is enjoying their Memorial Day Weekend!