CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Sensational Saturday! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/389710-sensational-saturday.html)

rollerdonna June 2nd, 2012 07:06 AM

Sensational Saturday!

Morning Mates, from a glorious sunny Saturday in Pictou County. So it's only 9C, but we may hit 20 if we're lucky, come on, it's JUNE already!
Anyway, I have the day to myself and have a hair appointment then meeting up with a friend to "borrow" from her garden. She's going to let me dig up what I would like, then I have to come home and plant them!

There is no trivia at the pub tonight, I don't know what I will do with myself!

donna

Manuel June 2nd, 2012 08:27 AM

Good Morning Mates

It's a glorious day here as well, but in this part of the country they usually are.

I wish you all a pleasant weekend.

TM

Lakers Fan June 2nd, 2012 10:07 AM

Its a beautiful sunny day here in Smalltown ,USA .

Dhill June 2nd, 2012 10:16 AM

Another day

Just wanted to say good morning to all and hope everyone has a wonderfulday. Woke up to rain in the Pacific Northwest this morning.Still a beautiful day .Everyone take care.:D

Mike M June 2nd, 2012 10:56 AM

Good morning to all.

It is a beautiful day here with clear skies and temps in the 60's and forecast high around 80.

Betty and I will be doing some yard work today and then probably a bit of housework and the rest of the day is open for whatever.

It's also our anniversary but we have nothing planned. Our European Extraveganza trip at the end of the month is our present to each other.

I hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful weekend.

Take care,
Mike

Lakers Fan June 2nd, 2012 10:59 AM

75 and sunny here today .

Aerogirl June 2nd, 2012 11:28 AM

Good morning and what a beautiful day it is today. Sunny and warm sitting on my deck drinking my very tasty morning coffee…. life is good!

I read a quote in a book recently that I want to share “Don’t overlook the silver lining because your too busy looking for the pot of gold”.
I really love this quote.

Not much going on other than a little yard work. Have a great day everyone!

Aerogirl June 2nd, 2012 11:29 AM

Good morning and what a beautiful day it is today. Sunny and warm sitting on my deck drinking my very tasty morning coffee…. life is good!

I read a quote in a book recently that I want to share “Don’t overlook the silver lining because your too busy looking for the pot of gold”.
I really love this quote.

Not much going on other than a little yard work. Have a great day everyone!

Mike M June 2nd, 2012 12:21 PM

We had two Good Morning Threads by Dhill and Rollerdonna so I merged them.

Have a good one.

Take care,
Mike

Moiraine June 2nd, 2012 12:52 PM

Afternoon mates. I've walked the dog and been trying to figure out how to keep my mom from giving away all of the family pictures. She's already given away several packets of them, and I'm going to have to figure out a tactful way of asking for them back. My brother and I would actually like to have them. Mom will go nuts when I try to reason with her and explain. Wish me luck. I figure people can make copies of any pics they don't have and return to me. I'm going to ask my brother to get the rest of the pics when he gets back from vacation so she can't get rid of any more. We can make copies and send off to people...but it's diffcult if she gives them all away.....I have no idea of what she is thinking. My aunt asked me for pictures from my cruises. I guess my mom saw them and whined, and my aunt gave them to her...and my mom sent them back to me in the mail. Now I need to mail them to my aunt again, telling her to not let my mom see them.

Anyway, have a good day all.

snorklr45 June 2nd, 2012 04:21 PM

It's another hot one here in south Texas. I have to say that I have gotten to where i don't mind the winters here. :D What I'd really love is a year round temp of about 75!! I'm sure a lot of people would!

Moiraine, good luck with your Mom and all of your relatives that she's been giving pics to. That sounds like it could be a sticky situation for you. I'm sorry you are stuck in the middle there on that..

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday!!!

snorklr45