Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Admiral

Default It's Monday Again!

Morning Mates, where is everybody this morning - I slept in and thought I was late posting!

Yesterday I managed some gardening and this morning every muscle in my body is screaming.
Garden looks good though....

Weather looks dull, and it is supposed to rain for the next 3 days, not good. Well, maybe for the garden.

Off to work this afternoon, only 3 more weeks and 1 day left, can't wait!

donna
Old June 4th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Admiral

Good morning
Looks like Iím up early when Iím the second poster. I have to drop D/H off at the train; heís heading to the pension board to submit his paper work, only 19 more days to go !!!
Have a great day everyone!

Need some cruise help?
Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014
Old June 4th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Admiral

Default Manic Monday

I went to the gym to work out and of course walked .I gazed out a window and saw that it was raining and I returned home .Hopefully I will be able to go back later .
Old June 4th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Banned
Captain

Have to do my walk after it stops raining...Last day before I go back to my place of business. Cant wait for Dec to arrive...Taking my long awaited cruise and making a huge decision..sell or dont sell my company...
Old June 4th, 2012, 12:34 PM
First Mate

Morning fellow cruisemates,

It's overcast and bit on the dull side today, we've had quite a bit of rain but the grass and gardens and farmers sure need it.

Well, we've changed our cruise from Bermuda this October to the OASIS OF THE SEAS for February 2013 Can't wait to see the Oasis....the only issue I'm having is the "how to get there" problem...drive(which would mean 3 days from Ontario) or fly( TERRIFIED, never flown before)...mmmm 3 hour flight compared to a 3 day drive...I know....suck it up and just fly right??

At least I have a while to decide, my family always did long drives when we were kids, drove out west to Alberta just about every summer, I remember how neat it was seeing so many different places.

Off to the Dr's this afternoon, I wiped out on our back deck in the rain on Friday night (WARNING..NEVER wear croc's on wet slippery wood decks!), and both my knees are bruised but the left one still really hurts so I'm thinking an x-ray is going to be needed.

Have a good day everyone!

Gail
Comet Cruiser

Old June 4th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Admiral

Oh no Gail, sorry to hear about your "wipeout".
I will warn my sister, she wears only Crocs and has a deck where she lets the dogs out all the time...

donna
Old June 4th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone:

It's a bit of a madhouse around here this morning. We are helping our son in finding a place that works for his disability. Having heard nothing for three months we suddenly got hit with a number of openings on Friday. The places don't last long and we have to stay within a budget so it makes it a bit of a process to weed out the good from the bad.

I called my friend and told him that I needed to cancel our shooting day today. He's made it his mission to get me back to close to my prior level of pass shooting. (Shotgun/traps/skeet)

I'm a bit dismayed at what some places charge for some pretty bad places and some very nice places are less. hmmmmmmm

OK: Back to the grind.

I do hope everyone has a great week and that this Monday is a special one.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old June 4th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Admiral

Good late morning mates. It's overcast but quite warm here. Looks like it's going to rain but don't know if it will. My daughter if off for her coollege orientation. I've walked the dog, played with the cats, and messed around on the computer. I keep putting off doing the housework. :-D

I've been thinking about getting back into my exercise programm for a while but keep putting it off. I finally broke out the dvd yesterday. It's pitiful but I had forgotten how to work the dvd player! I figured it out and did Leslie Sansone's One Mile Walk. I'll be doing that for a week or two before I go tot he Two Mile Walk.

Gail, I hope the knee feels better soon.

Judy, is your knee feeling better?

Have a wonderful day all.
Old June 4th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Admiral

Overcast here too. I'm on vacation today and plan on doing a little cooking. Julia's French Onion Soup for tomorrow night and Charlie Trotter's Herbed Pork Tenderloin in a Sherry Bacon Vinaigrette for tonight.

Have a great Monday everyone

Hawaii By land x 2
Paris and German Christmas Markets
Old June 4th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Admiral

Default It's Monday Again

A late good morning. The sun just came out, and it should be a lovely day.

I am off to the doctor in a few minutes to see about this gimpy, and sore, knee. I don't like the alternatives I know will be suggested, but . . .

Have a good day!

Judy