We all know that Rihanna brings the heat on the stage, but no one expected her concert to literally burst into flames Friday night.
The singer was performing her Loud Tour in Dallas at the American Airlines Center when some pyrotechnics went haywire during her song, 'California King Bed,' according to Celebuzz.
Rihanna left the stage when a fire broke out above her stage fireworks began to fall down -- cutting her set list short and ending the show early. Due to the obvious safety concerns, the entire crowd was evacuated from the building and no injuries were reported.
The singer took to Twitter to address the incident.
"DALLAS!!! We set the stage on FYAH tonight!!! LITERALLY!!! I'm so pissed, I was havin so much fun wit yall too!!! I gotta come back man!!," she wrote, adding, "yall CRAY!!! Love this f***n place! Glad u guys are safe!!!"
The singer also noted she was heading into a production meeting to figure out what went wrong during the concert. So far, all of the her other shows are set to go on as planned.