CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Big Brother is a Comin..... (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/390332-big-brother-comin.html)

Trip July 4th, 2012 04:37 PM

Big Brother is a Comin.....
 
Next week it begins! Willie Hantz, [Russell from Survivor's brother] is on, so there will be plenty of fireworks, with him, along with some of the other castmates I saw in the video.

Wahoo...bring it!

Waiting4acruise July 4th, 2012 05:02 PM

I can't wait for the show to begin.
I have Showtime so I will get Big Brother After Dark.

Trip July 4th, 2012 05:12 PM

I had Showtime last year.....wondering if buying the feeds this year will serve me better. Or not:)

hez July 4th, 2012 05:22 PM

I can't wait either!!! Where can i find the cast list?

Trip July 4th, 2012 05:25 PM

I think they actually will tomorrow....I follow this site,and have for years on Facebook..lots of good dish here. You can see Willie's interview, and, a bit of the commercial.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Big-B...42325082444780

Lakers Fan July 4th, 2012 09:14 PM

Just how many Hantz family members are there ?

Trip July 4th, 2012 09:16 PM

A bushel and a peck it looks like...Russell has a reality show with another brother on A&E, about flipping houses.

Lakers Fan July 4th, 2012 09:20 PM

I was watching The Glass House ,a rip off of BB .It was awful.

Trip July 4th, 2012 09:25 PM

Ya, I saw a couple of episodes....CBS sued ABC to stop the show, they have no worries..show is a poor relation:(

T C July 4th, 2012 10:52 PM

I am ready for Big Brother ... I wouldn't get the live feed if I were you Trip, there are so many BB live feed update sites out there it's not worth it. Showtime ... yes, I'd get that, it doesn't freeze up like the live feeds do. but even on Showtime it is "edited" the house guests are warned (sternly) not to reveal too much during Big Brother After Dark :rolleyes:

Trip July 4th, 2012 10:55 PM

When I watched Showtime last summer, it wasn't in real time I think..or you watched that, then watched when the show wa son mand it gets confusing.... I decided I would not shell out the 29.99 for the feeds...

Lakers Fan July 5th, 2012 11:32 AM

My cable company showed "live feeds" for free . They were on 3 AM .I watched a few (I taped them )then it got boring .

Waiting4acruise July 6th, 2012 10:28 AM

I wonder whom the 4 returning houseguests will be.

Waiting4acruise July 6th, 2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 1436513)
When I watched Showtime last summer, it wasn't in real time I think..or you watched that, then watched when the show wa son mand it gets confusing.... I decided I would not shell out the 29.99 for the feeds...

Big Brother After Dark on Showtime is live 12-3am EDT.

Lakers Fan July 6th, 2012 11:24 AM

I did not hear that they were bringing back 4 former guests .My feeling is that it will mot be anyone from the last 2 seasons .

Trip July 6th, 2012 11:32 AM

Henry, read it here:Meet your Big Brother 14 house guests

Waiting: When I watched the live show on Showtime, watched the show,and read the blogs, timing was confusing,,,the editing on the CBS show, didnt help....this year, no showtime, so no swearing, or confusion:)

Lakers Fan July 6th, 2012 11:36 AM

Thanks ,Trip .I voted for Dick Donato to return . I've communicated with him on line ,not recently ,however .

cruiserrose July 8th, 2012 08:23 AM

Bring ED back!!!! I agree!!

Love BB but have to record the Showtime after dark and fast forward through the slow parts, it can get slow.

BB this week, woo hooo

Trip July 8th, 2012 08:27 AM

CruiserRose, I did the same thing...Fast forward. I used to listen to it as background, when designing my jewelry,looking up now an again:)

On Thursday, chek in on "The Talk" Julie is going to take us on a preview I believe.

T C July 8th, 2012 08:59 AM

I love the Big Brother spoilers ... I found a pretty reliable source of info on who the "returning" house guests will be. If you WANT TO KNOW who they are, highlight the blank space below, if you DON'T want to know, do nothing! :p
*

This is all rumor, but seem to be coming true so far. The four returnees are rumored to be Janelle(s6,s7), Mike "Boogie"(s2,s7), Dan(s10), and Rachel(s12,s13) Britney(s12). Though one of these players could change as it is also rumored that one of them have been wavering on doing it since they have been in sequester.
They will be choosing their teams from the newbies and will be coaching them to win the game. The returnees will not compete in comps or the game and when all their team is gone they leave the house. If someone on their team wins they get $100k.

*
I Think this is an interesting twist to the game :p


Trip July 8th, 2012 09:05 AM

omg!!!!!!!.....lol

Lakers Fan July 8th, 2012 10:18 AM

Very interesting ,however ,I prefer if they reverted back to Season I and did things that way .

I am so tired of seeing anyone named Hantz .

Trip July 9th, 2012 04:43 PM

This is the site I follow,and, she has had great insight over the years into the game...Nothing is written on stone of course, but, she mentions who she thinks are the surprise houseguests. Also, they are already in the house...no wonder why I am confused.:)

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!: Big Brother 14 Cast Reveal Day: Pics, Bios, Video Interviews

T C July 9th, 2012 08:23 PM

looks like that site believes that the same house guests are returning as my source does LOL

I just don't get what the big attraction to the "Hantz" family is :confused: After reading Willie's statement of how he plans to play, I am even more convinced he's just another looser looking for his 15 minutes of fame

Lakers Fan July 9th, 2012 09:14 PM

I can just see .....

CBS presents The Family Hantz .

T C July 9th, 2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry43 (Post 1437604)
I can just see .....

CBS presents The Family Hantz .


eeewwwww .... nooooooooooo!!! :mrgreen:

Waiting4acruise July 9th, 2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T C (Post 1437157)
I love the Big Brother spoilers ... I found a pretty reliable source of info on who the "returning" house guests will be. If you WANT TO KNOW who they are, highlight the blank space below, if you DON'T want to know, do nothing! :p
*

This is all rumor, but seem to be coming true so far. The four returnees are rumored to be Janelle(s6,s7), Mike "Boogie"(s2,s7), Dan(s10), and Rachel(s12,s13) Britney(s12). Though one of these players could change as it is also rumored that one of them have been wavering on doing it since they have been in sequester.
They will be choosing their teams from the newbies and will be coaching them to win the game. The returnees will not compete in comps or the game and when all their team is gone they leave the house. If someone on their team wins they get $100k.

*
I Think this is an interesting twist to the game :p


I agree on that group. I saw 4 of those names on another site.

Trip July 10th, 2012 04:07 PM

I read some scuttlebutt today,and from what they say, if you believe them, is that, Rachel, Enzo, Jeff, Jesse, Ragan and Renny are the only ones in the runnning to come back.

Of the group, who would you like to see? If Rachel comes back, it will be her 3rd summer in the house...I saw a promo for some show with her and Brendon, looking for a house..they are all over the place...!

Of the above, I would like to see Renny,Enzo, Ragan & Jeff back...Jessie I would throw up....With Ragan not being the only gay man in the house ,mght make for some interesting tv..

Waiting4acruise July 10th, 2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 1437729)
I read some scuttlebutt today,and from what they say, if you believe them, is that, Rachel, Enzo, Jeff, Jesse, Ragan and Renny are the only ones in the runnning to come back.

Of the group, who would you like to see? If Rachel comes back, it will be her 3rd summer in the house...I saw a promo for some show with her and Brendon, looking for a house..they are all over the place...!

Of the above, I would like to see Renny,Enzo, Ragan & Jeff back...Jessie I would throw up....With Ragan not being the only gay man in the house ,mght make for some interesting tv..

I don't think any of them will be back.

Lakers Fan July 10th, 2012 07:21 PM

Hmmm
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 1437729)
I read some scuttlebutt today,and from what they say, if you believe them, is that, Rachel, Enzo, Jeff, Jesse, Ragan and Renny are the only ones in the runnning to come back.

Of the group, who would you like to see? If Rachel comes back, it will be her 3rd summer in the house...I saw a promo for some show with her and Brendon, looking for a house..they are all over the place...!

Of the above, I would like to see Renny,Enzo, Ragan & Jeff back...Jessie I would throw up....With Ragan not being the only gay man in the house ,mght make for some interesting tv..

I received a communication from the Producers of BB today indicating that the 4 mentors are those listed on the site TC referenced .


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1