CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Thursday Morning Greeting (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/390660-thursday-morning-greeting.html)

rollerdonna July 19th, 2012 06:44 AM

Thursday Morning Greeting

Morning Mates, another lovely summer day here in Pictou County. I can't beleive we have had such a long string of good weather days, but I'm loving it! :cool:

Trivia didn't happen last night; they had some technical glitch and couldn't get the "Live Wire" trivia game to work. Frustrating, we waited an hour while they fiddled with it, but ended up going home. :(

I'm off this morning to deliver Emma to the doggie spa for a much needed wash and cut, then pick her up after my aquafitness class.

Todd, here's hoping you are feeling stronger today, sending you lotsa love!

donna

Aerogirl July 19th, 2012 07:06 AM

Good morning
Up early to take my neighbor to the hospital for surgery. We had a stormy night overnight but finally got some much needed rain.

Have a great day !:D

travelgalSue July 19th, 2012 07:34 AM

I was up at 5 am this morning which is not out of ordinary for me. We will be leaving shortly for another of our square dance/camping weekends. This one we host so we have to be at the campground early to make sure our group gets where they need to be. Just waiting on D/H to get moving. We will be stopping along the way to pick up a few grocery items we need and of course I'm sure some things we think we need! I was in a rush to get things finalized for the weekend but I think I have it covered.
We did get a little rain last night and boy did we need it. May have a few showers today then the weatherheads say it will be a nice weekend. Hope so.
RD, sorry your trivia game didn't happen last night. I bet Emma will look beautiful after her day at the spa.

Hoping Todd is doing better and the move to the rehab center goes well. Praying for him and all our mates in need.

billsrobb July 19th, 2012 08:49 AM

Good morning folks

Happy Friday Eve

Hope that Todd is doing better today.

Luanne Russo July 19th, 2012 09:29 AM

Good morning all from Texas, where it is going to be hot today.

I hope that all of you are well.

Luanne

Aerogirl July 19th, 2012 09:58 AM

What's with all the like in blue?:confused:

Trip July 19th, 2012 11:05 AM

Hi Kids,
Much cooler here now after the rains came yesterday. We didn't get the violent storms here, that others dealt with. I have pine trees close to the house, so lightening always scares me.

It's official, I am old....I am getting a shingles shot today!

My old computer room is on it's way back to being a bedroom..It got painted yesterday,and the carpet is coming next week. Got to get a twin bed,and then the decorating comes:)

Let's hope Todd's 1st day in rehab, is the 1st step, to a healthy life.

Make it a good one.

CruisinK n J July 19th, 2012 12:06 PM

Thursday Morning Greeting

Good morning.I, too, hope that Todd's rehab stint will introduce him to a healthy new life.

Judy

billsrobb July 19th, 2012 10:31 PM

Good night folks

Pleasant dreams