Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 4th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Admiral

Default Saturday and the Weekend!

Morning Mates, Saturday is here and it looks like it's going to be another stinking hot one!
Yesterday was quite unbearable; today after working at the Ship Hector I think I will head to the beach to escape the heat...

Nothing else planned, but around here, that can change in a minute, so who knows what I may end up doing?

Here's a pic of my driveway/wall garden that I've spent most of the summer weeding out and filling with mulch. I need more blooming perennials to look like aerogirl's garden!

donna
Old August 4th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Cruise Maniac

Good morning folks

Happy Saturday.
Old August 4th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Admiral

Up early to go to the farmers market. Need some blueberries and we’ll see what else looks good. Then I guess I should get to the gym for my run, ugh!
Nice landscape Donna....Like the ducks!

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

Need some cruise help?

Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014
Old August 4th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Admiral

This evening my wife and I and 2 other couples are going to dinner in a beach resort restaurant .
Old August 4th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Admiral

Good morning Mates

We have been watching the Olympics and will be going to a picnic this afternoon.

Have a nice weekend everybody.

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence of the Seas 12/29/2013
Booked Allure of the Seas....12/27/2015
Old August 4th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Admiral

I always love your decorations, Donna and I agree whole heartedly with Robin, I love the ducks.

Not getting into details but hell on Earth for me is to end shortly (although not as "final" as some might hope). I get my new Bi-Pap machine Friday morning. My doctors and I have been so lied to and given the run around by so many people that they are only going to use Hospitals from now on for Sleep Tests.

I have been in inordiant amounts of pain for over a week but I didn't want any "drugs." I haven't a choice. My family physician tells me I must have them because the pain is so severe (even though I didn't think it that bad - because I guess of my high pain tolerance) it's actually prolonging the helaing of my condition. He left a script at the desk yesterday but I forgot that the office closed early on Friday . So, I pick up the script tomorrow morning (yes, they're open on Sunday because they're basically 7th Day Adventists).

I did some basic "pick up" to keep the house spruced up from when the Hot Chicks are here and it looks nice. Maybe, though, I should watch what I do just yet......if you get my drift.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I know it's heresy to say so but the Summer lympics don't do anything for me because I've never been into track and field but I have my NASCAR races today and tomorrow so I'm all set.
Explorer of the Seas 2009, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2007, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2006, Eastern Caribbean
Old August 4th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Admiral

Default Saturday and the Weekend

Good morning. Looks like the sun is sleeping in which is fine with me. It will be a very hot upcoming week with triple digit temps all week.

Keith stayed home today which is so nice. I have some errands to do, and we'll probably go to Norm's for lunch.

Neither of us is a track and field fan, either, but we do like the individual diving.

Have a good day!

Judy
Old August 4th, 2012, 09:09 PM
Admiral

Rob and I just got back from going out to dinner with friends at a Thai restaurant. Here, in Virginia Beach it was hot, too. The heat did not deter me from getting out there, early to hit a few garage sales. A fraternal hall was running a huge sale in their building and I had a "field day".
Todd, hope that you are doing okay and thank G-d for C-pap machines. (Rob has been sleeping with one for several years). Hope that all of my fellow cruisemates is having a great weekend!