CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Good Wednesday Morning (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/392093-good-wednesday-morning.html)

Mike M September 26th, 2012 07:04 AM

Good Wednesday Morning

It's a beautiful Fall morning here in South Central Minnesota. The skies are clear and Orion is shining brightly, high in the Southern sky.

My knee is doing pretty good. I have some incision pain but I can tell that it will move better than it did. It already doesn't feel as "tight".

Today will be another "lay around day". Betty is being a good nurse and keeping me inactive. She vacuumed and cleaned the whole house yesterday and I just kicked back and watched TV. :)

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday and I hope all Jewish Cruisemates are having a good Yom Kippur.

Take care,
Mike

rollerdonna September 26th, 2012 07:23 AM

Morning Mike, glad to hear your knee is healing well and that Betty is keeping you inactive. ;)

Todd, I was sorry to read your late post last night about all your helath concerns.
Please don't give up and say 65 is so old, you are still a young 'un! Hopefully you will be around here for many years, we sure love "talking" to you!

Life continues to be fun around here. Poor Lucy has now spent 4 entire days up on the cupboards. I took pictures yesterday but somehow they disappeared when I was trying to load them, I'll take more today...
Griffin is sweet and adorable, but boy can he be a little terror when he's in his playful mode!

donna

Aerogirl September 26th, 2012 09:00 AM

Good morning
Were just minutes away from construction here or at least I hope, all the stress is killing me I just want it done and over with.

Moiraine September 26th, 2012 09:08 AM

Good morning mates. Slow so far this morning. I do so wish it was cool enough for hot chocolate. Alas, we are still running the AC. Hope all of you wonderful people have a good day.

Haimia September 26th, 2012 10:28 AM

Hi all. A gloomy, low-70's day in NW Ohio with rain expected. Not much else happening. Mike - Continue to heal and don't push the limits RD - Aren't puppies fun! Poor Lucy, though. I hope you are sending food up to her! Aerogirl - Glad you have the construction and not me!! I am waiting to have some things fixed/finished in the basement so I can begin my attack on the junk down there! Ugh. Moiraine - Good to see you back posting. Have the hot chocolate anyway! Todd - Take care of yourself. Please! I know 50 hit me like a ton of bricks this year, but I still don't want the inevitable to happen for a long, long time. Keep plugging away! To all - have a great day!

CruisinK n J September 26th, 2012 12:41 PM

Good Wednesday Morning

Good morning. Alas, I am by myself again today, as Keith went to Riverside. They are doing taxiing tests on the Wright Flyer. But at least I have my own car, so I'm not stuck here.

Mike, glad you're doing better.

Donna, can't wait to see more pictures of Griffin!

Have a good day, everybody.

Judy