Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 26th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Default Good Wednesday Morning

It's a beautiful Fall morning here in South Central Minnesota. The skies are clear and Orion is shining brightly, high in the Southern sky.

My knee is doing pretty good. I have some incision pain but I can tell that it will move better than it did. It already doesn't feel as "tight".

Today will be another "lay around day". Betty is being a good nurse and keeping me inactive. She vacuumed and cleaned the whole house yesterday and I just kicked back and watched TV.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday and I hope all Jewish Cruisemates are having a good Yom Kippur.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Sponsored Links
Old September 26th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Admiral

Morning Mike, glad to hear your knee is healing well and that Betty is keeping you inactive.

Todd, I was sorry to read your late post last night about all your helath concerns.
Please don't give up and say 65 is so old, you are still a young 'un! Hopefully you will be around here for many years, we sure love "talking" to you!

Life continues to be fun around here. Poor Lucy has now spent 4 entire days up on the cupboards. I took pictures yesterday but somehow they disappeared when I was trying to load them, I'll take more today...
Griffin is sweet and adorable, but boy can he be a little terror when he's in his playful mode!

donna
Old September 26th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Admiral

Good morning
Were just minutes away from construction here or at least I hope, all the stress is killing me I just want it done and over with.

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

Need some cruise help?

Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014
Old September 26th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Admiral

Good morning mates. Slow so far this morning. I do so wish it was cool enough for hot chocolate. Alas, we are still running the AC. Hope all of you wonderful people have a good day.
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:28 AM
First Mate

Hi all. A gloomy, low-70's day in NW Ohio with rain expected. Not much else happening. Mike - Continue to heal and don't push the limits RD - Aren't puppies fun! Poor Lucy, though. I hope you are sending food up to her! Aerogirl - Glad you have the construction and not me!! I am waiting to have some things fixed/finished in the basement so I can begin my attack on the junk down there! Ugh. Moiraine - Good to see you back posting. Have the hot chocolate anyway! Todd - Take care of yourself. Please! I know 50 hit me like a ton of bricks this year, but I still don't want the inevitable to happen for a long, long time. Keep plugging away! To all - have a great day!
Old September 26th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Admiral

Default Good Wednesday Morning

Good morning. Alas, I am by myself again today, as Keith went to Riverside. They are doing taxiing tests on the Wright Flyer. But at least I have my own car, so I'm not stuck here.

Mike, glad you're doing better.

Donna, can't wait to see more pictures of Griffin!

Have a good day, everybody.

Judy