Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 10th, 2012, 06:47 AM
Admiral

Default Wonderful Wednesday!

Good morning Cruisemates friends! Today is a wonderful day made for us to enjoy whatever the circumstances. It happens to be my "friday" as I am working a four day workweek each week. No complaints though as I am happy and blessed to have a job! I enjoy working as the Bible states we should. I also enjoy having financial resources to help those in need when I have the extra money.

Take care and enjoy your day friends!!

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Sponsored Links
Old October 10th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Admiral

Morning to you Michael, and all Mates to follow..
It's a dull and drizzly day here, fall has definitely arrived. The colours are getting more beautiful each day and I enjoy my drive to and from work. I am even enjoying work!
Tonight is Trivia night, that is always fun and good for a few laughs!

donna
Old October 10th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Admiral

Good morning mates. It looks to be a nice day here. A trip to the dentist is on the agenda for today. I have a few other errands I need to do while out. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Old October 10th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Admiral

Default Wonderful Wednesday

Good morning. Looks like we're all a little slow starting today. It's overcast here in preparation for the two drops of rain the foothill areas are supposed to get.

I need some coffee and some breakfast. Have a nice day.

Judy
Old October 10th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Admiral

Contrary to popular belief I am still alive.

Had to have my meds gone over yesterday, especially what I was going to do vis-a-vis pain meds. I was on the lowest dose Lortab 5's (5mg Hydrocodone compounded with 500mg acetominophen) every four hours as needed. The last refill he inadvertently went to every six hours when he hurriedly had to write a refill script last week and I was only getting 30 pills at a clip. My pharmacist suggested that I ask him for an extend number. I have come to the realization what everyone has been telling me and that is that I'll be on them the rest of my life and it makes me madder than you know where to understand at some point I'll be addicted even though I don't abuse the meds. He knows that too of course and immediately wrote out another script and still misunderstood because I didn't look at the script, just handed it in and I received in return 90 tabs. As another physician so aptly pointed out, I still beats being in constant pain. I'll just be glad to get out of that back brace. Having prior experience to add to the present I assure you, they get old really really quickly!

I finally get my Mazda CX-7 back tomorrow. I could had waited and taken it today but I went to a meeting and overextended and so (and Mike M especially can appreciate this) just ached tremendously. So I just paid the freight and will pick it up sometime in the morning.

Well we're halfway through an even short work week and it will be party time before you know it, so proceed through the rest of the week with a cheerful countenance.
Explorer of the Seas 2009, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2007, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2006, Eastern Caribbean