Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 19th, 2012, 07:05 AM
Admiral

Default It's Friday at Last!

Morning Mates, I am glad it is Friday, have not had a particularly good week at work, the older boys are trying my patience, let me tell you!

The sun is shining brightly today, but there is a lot of frost on the ground. The good thing is, that the frost will kill the ragweed and allergy season will be over!

I am borrowing another one of my friend's photos this morning, this was taken near where I live, and is typical of the views I see every day.

Well, I have to go deal with terrorist puppy, and get ready for aquafitness, have a good day all!

donna
Old October 19th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Admiral

Leave it to you Donna to come up with among the most beautiful, cute and cuddly and personal photographs that are posted.

It's beautiful out right now but we're scheduled for some rain and wind as the day progresses. The high here in upper East Tennessee is forecast to be 67 and the tourists are beginning to flock to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge (think Dollywood) for the beautiful foliage of the Great Smoky Mtns. National Park.

It's TGIF and I hope everyone has a really wonderful and relaxing weekend!
Explorer of the Seas 2009, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2007, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2006, Eastern Caribbean
Old October 19th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Admiral

Default It's Friday at Last!

Good morning. It's beautiful here, too. Apparently, we are in store for a dry winter, since El Nino failed to materialize. At least that's what the weather types say.

Donna, that's really a gorgeous photo.

I had some disquieting news from the eye doctor yesterday. I have what is called a pre-macular condition. There's nothing I can do about it except take more multivitamins, start taking an eye vitamin called Ocuvite and eat plenty of dark green veggies that I dislike rather heartily.

Nothing in particular on my agenda. I hope everyone has a nice day.

Judy